CO2 and arthritis home remedy?

maxs

In one of Dr. Peat's interviews he mentions friends who have successfully treated their arthritis by inserting their arthritic-affected parts into bags of CO2.

Does anyone know how this can be done at home, short of visiting a spa with special equipment?

thanks,
Max

p.s. he also mentions that rebreathing air in a bag a few times a day can help, too

HDD

There is a thread in this forum where Peatarian discusses filling a large bag with co2 and getting in it. If you do a search on her name, you should be able to find it.

HDD

Well, a bag and CO2 ... RP talks about it in the video you posted. I think it's the only one that exists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZkGxrntmTE
I use big garbage bags usually used on construction sites. You should wash them with warm water to make sure they are hygienic. They can smell awful.
I bought a bottle of CO2 (you get them at aquarium shops or online).
I climb into the bag, press the air out and close it around my neck. Then I let the CO2 in.
I usually spend 1 or 2 hours in there.
You can listen to music, watch TV.

This is some of a thread where she explains it. I searched under co2 and went back to September.

jaguar43

You have to get a filled co2 tank. I have a co2 tank where I make carbonated drinks and do carbon dioxide therapy. It does work but I have not done it in a while.