• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

CO2 and arthritis home remedy?

maxs

In one of Dr. Peat's interviews he mentions friends who have successfully treated their arthritis by inserting their arthritic-affected parts into bags of CO2.

Does anyone know how this can be done at home, short of visiting a spa with special equipment?

thanks,
Max

p.s. he also mentions that rebreathing air in a bag a few times a day can help, too

HDD

There is a thread in this forum where Peatarian discusses filling a large bag with co2 and getting in it. If you do a search on her name, you should be able to find it.

HDD

Well, a bag and CO2 ... RP talks about it in the video you posted. I think it's the only one that exists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZkGxrntmTE
I use big garbage bags usually used on construction sites. You should wash them with warm water to make sure they are hygienic. They can smell awful.
I bought a bottle of CO2 (you get them at aquarium shops or online).
I climb into the bag, press the air out and close it around my neck. Then I let the CO2 in.
I usually spend 1 or 2 hours in there.
You can listen to music, watch TV.

This is some of a thread where she explains it. I searched under co2 and went back to September.

jaguar43

You have to get a filled co2 tank. I have a co2 tank where I make carbonated drinks and do carbon dioxide therapy. It does work but I have not done it in a while.