Co-existence Of Coronavirus With Bacterial Pathogen A Major Cause Of Fatalities

David PS

It may be that the deaths from covid are related to bacteria.
"Evidence has been accumulating on the role of Chlamydia pneumoniae-a species of Gram-negative obligate intracellular pathogen (the link between virus and bacteria) which causes a spectrum of lower and upper respiratory tract infection in humans and has been implicated in etiology/ pathogenesis of artery blockage"​

Co-existence of coronavirus with bacterial pathogen a major cause of fatalities

thanks, very good find. The flu epidemic in 1918 was not explained by flu virus because they failed to give study participants the flu even when having a "flu" sick person cough, sneeze, spit on the well person. Couldn't transmit the flu in the lab. Never could.

Covid-19, so called, is probably similar. It probably isn't even the virus "they" think it is. Nothing about it is understood and what is, is probably wrong.

One puzzle is why so many people died in China of it, apparently. What did they really die from? What did all these people die from?

OP
David PS

David PS

Chlamydia pneumoniae not caught like you thought (04/23/99)
The Chlamydia pneumoniae (C. pneumoniae) organism, first described in 1988, is not the sexually-transmitted type. It is an airborne organism that you get from breathing after a person carrying the organism has coughed.

"They float around as droplet nuclei, similar to TB. People cough and up come these infectious bodies. They float around a room. You breathe. In they come and now you've got your own."
Chlamydia Pneumoniae Infection of Lungs and Macrophages Indirectly Stimulates the Phenotypic Conversion of Smooth Muscle Cells and Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Potential Roles in Vascular Calcification and Fibrosis - PubMed

Drareg

I think most people may be carrying this, it’s quite common and asymptomatic for the most part.

mrchibbs

@ecstatichamster

China has less than 5000 official deaths. In a country with such a gigantic population, that's nothing.
This was all some kind of shady geopolitical game.

They scared the ***t out of people, and labeled just about any other death as covid-19 related. There is nothing here,
except that governments have a tighter leash on people, will be able to impose universal vaccine and travel
restrictions, and last but not the least, all the biggest corporations have made record profits within the past 2 months, as reported by Forbes earlier this week, effectively pulverizing the small business sector.

Fraudulent bull**** from A to Z.

Last edited:
@ecstatichamster

China has less than 5000 official deaths. In a country with such a gigantic population, that's nothing.
This was all some kind of shady geopolitical game.

They scared the ***t out of people, and labeled just about any other death as covid-19 related. There is nothing here,
except that governments have a tighter leash on people, will be able to impose universal vaccine and travel
restrictions, and last but not the least, all the biggest corporations have made record profits within the past 2 months,
effectively pulverizing the small business sector.

Fraudulent bull**** from A to Z.

wow. I see.

OP
David PS

David PS

I agree, NAC is something that you do not want to take at this time thinking that it will help boost your immunity. Here is a mouse study.
N-acetyl-cysteine increases the replication of Chlamydia pneumoniae and prolongs the clearance of the pathogen from mice | Microbiology Society

Terma

Yes, I wouldn't go full Masterjohn because most likely several people actually need the glutathione their own cells (personally chlamydia or not I'll take a large dose or two to stave off severe symptoms especially if protein intake can't be maintained), and the net clinical effect from higher glutathione promotion in general could still be positive as small samples reported from lipoic acid and others, but it's better to prioritize the alternatives especially for daily treatment.

RealNeat

I still think this is more likely.

SARS-Cov2 enables anaerobic bacteria (Prevotella, et al) to colonize the lungs disrupting homeostasis - symptoms (ARDS, septic shock, blood clots, arterial stroke) finds resonance, with key differences, in the ‘forgotten disease’ Lemierre Syndrome, caused by anaerobic bacteria enabled by Epstein Barr Virus

https://osf.io/usztn/

burtlancast

It may be that the deaths from covid are related to bacteria.
"Evidence has been accumulating on the role of Chlamydia pneumoniae-a species of Gram-negative obligate intracellular pathogen (the link between virus and bacteria) which causes a spectrum of lower and upper respiratory tract infection in humans and has been implicated in etiology/ pathogenesis of artery blockage"​

Co-existence of coronavirus with bacterial pathogen a major cause of fatalities

The paper doesn't say whether they managed or not to detect Chlamydia Pneumoniae in Covid patients.

One would think it would be the first thing they would look for ?

OP
David PS

David PS

The paper doesn't say whether they managed or not to detect Chlamydia Pneumoniae in Covid patients.

More research is needed. I looked for it and I could not find it. Here is a link another story with a slightly different take.
Covid-19 & Chlamydia bacteria co-existence a major cause of fatalities: Study

One would think it would be the first thing they would look for ?

If you arrive at a hospital with the symptoms of pneumonia these days, the first thing they look for is Covid. If you test positive for Covid, then they jump to their Covid protocol. Coincidently, if your labeled as Covid patient the hospital receives a 20% premium for treating you under Medicare and Medicaid programs. The symptoms of pneumonia and advanced Covid overlap. If the patient dies and the hospital's Covid protocol does not inherently treat you for both (include administering an antibotic for pneumonia), is that malpractice or simply another indication that Covid is a deadly and tricky disease?

Last edited:

burtlancast

More research is needed. I looked for it and I could not find it. Here is a link another story with a slightly different take.
Covid-19 & Chlamydia bacteria co-existence a major cause of fatalities: Study

Still the same problem.

The authors give absolutely no evidence about Chlamydia Pneumoniae being found in Covid patients, but surmise it must be present since there's coagulability.

But as RealNet posted, the coagulation could just have been caused by Prevotella, which was massively detected in Covid patients.

This paper shouldn't be accepted because it has gaping holes in it.

lvysaur

I still think this is more likely.

SARS-Cov2 enables anaerobic bacteria
I went from thinking Sandeep was right, to wrong, and back to right again, after a course of antibiotics temporarily cleared up my COVID symptoms.

RealNeat

I went from thinking Sandeep was right, to wrong, and back to right again, after a course of antibiotics temporarily cleared up my COVID symptoms.
Temporarily? So they are back? Also, did you get the flu shot last year?