CNN admits constant deliberate lies on COVID-19, climate, economy, Trump, etc.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I knew CNN was engaging in blatant COVID-19 manipulation back in March 2020 when for several days in row I saw CNN display constantly a red alert banner that said "This about to get VERY, VERY scary!" Aside from the fact that no serious journalist/news organization runs headlines like that, to this day I am sure this level of fearmongering violates state/local laws in many US jurisdictions against causing panic in the general population. Of course, no govt agency has investigated CNN (or other MSM outlets) over deliberately stoking provably unfounded fears in the general population. However, one of the links below also shows that CNN was engaged in deliberate smear campaign against Trump while he was still POTUS, and I am pretty sure there are FEC rules on blatant lies against a political opponent, or any public official running for re-election. CNN also apparently engaged in blatant lies about the economy, and "climate change" in order to further stoke fear about Trump and get people to vote against him. And if all of that was not bad enough, CNN also admits that ALL of its reporters openly manipulate people they interview to get them to say whatever CNN's agenda desires, and to never invite people for interviews who basically "won't play ball". According to CNN itself, there is no such thing as "unbiased news" in MSM and the closest to unbiased news we can get is independent reporting/analysis similar to what we have on this forum. Yet, CNN also admits that they tirelessly lobby to have exactly such independent reporting/analysis brutally censored by Big Tech in order to "combat misinformation". I just don't understand how such open, public admissions are not enough to arrest and imprison the entire leadership of CNN, or at least launch a massive criminal investigation into its "journalism" practices. Actually, since most of MSM parrots the same idiotisms as CNN, the entire MSM industry should be investigated and/or sued into oblivion for being nothing but an instrument of deception while getting multiple bailouts with taxpayers' money.
The founder of Project Veritas, who made those videos exposing the absolute abysmal fraud CNN is, claims he will take CNN to court precisely because he believes they have violated a number of federal and state laws. So, even if CNN is the darling of DOJ and won't get criminally prosecuted maybe the civil lawsuit will succeed and expose the inconvenient truth that MSM has truly become an "enemy of the people" and have nothing to offer except mental zombification on demand.

@Regina @tankasnowgod

@Drareg - has anything similar been leaked recently about the UK press? I'd imagine it is just as criminally zombifying and lying non-stop for a living.

"...An undercover video released by Project Veritas shows CNN technical director Charlie Chester revealing how the network purposefully painted Joe Biden in a positive light to get Donald Trump out of office. In a conversation with a Project Veritas journalist, Chester can be seen on video admitting CNN worked to make Trump look “unfit for office,” while simultaneously portraying Biden as healthy to combat fears the 78-year-old was not up to holding the presidency. Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” Chester says in the video. He also detailed bringing in “medical people” to tell a story that was “all speculation” about Trump’s hand shaking. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what – I think that’s propaganda,” he said.

"...Chester revealed the opposite was done for Biden during the 2020 presidential race. “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric,” he said, saying the strategy was a “deflection” of his age and numerous public gaffes."

"...It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness,” he said. Chester added he doesn’t specifically know what that coverage looks like, but it will likely include fear-mongering videos of “the effects it’s having on the economy,” as well as “decline in ice” and “weather warming.”

"...CNN’s coverage of Covid-19 reflected a formula for the way the network capitalizes on news, Chester said. “It’s fear,” he said. “Like, fear really drives numbers. The technical director added that, while the “happiest” news might cause people to go and spend time with their families, Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in, I would imagine. What’s the scariest thing next, you know?” When CNN puts a good-news segment at the end of a program, Chester added, it’s like “the ice cream to alleviate, you know, like, everything that you’ve been through, like something sweet to end it with, because everything else is like doom and gloom." Beyond making fear-based coverage decisions – “if it bleeds, it leads”CNN often presents its stories in a biased way, Chester admitted. “There’s no such thing as unbiased news,” he said. “It just doesn’t exist. There’s too many agendas. There’s too many people that have jobs, that need to feed families, for it to be unbiased.” Chester said “grassroots” podcasts, often done out of people’s basements, are the closest thing to unbiased news. Ironically, CNN has pushed for censorship of smaller, independent voices in the name of fighting “misinformation.” Chester said CNN and rival Fox News are essentially the same in their biases, except they stand on opposing sides of the political spectrum. He added that all CNN reporters are able to manipulate people in interviews – using inflection, repetition, and other techniques -- to spin the focus of a story to their liking. “Listen to the way they ask questions, because they’re not actually asking questions,” he said. “What they’re actually doing is, they’re telling the person what to say. It’s an art form in there. There’s an art form to it.” Chester added that “it’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. And the only people that we will let on the air, for the most part, are the people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.” Such manipulation is powerful enough “to change the world,” Chester said. It worked for CNN in helping to oust Trump, he noted, “but look at the other side, how devastated they were. So, were we the good guys or the bad guys? It depends on which side you were looking at it from, you know?”

tankasnowgod

I knew CNN was engaging in blatant COVID-19 manipulation back in March 2020 when for several days in row I saw CNN display constantly a red alert banner that said "This about to get VERY, VERY scary!" Aside from the fact that no serious journalist/news organization runs headlines like that, to this day I am sure this level of fearmongering violates state/local laws in many US jurisdictions against causing panic in the general population. Of course, no govt agency has investigated CNN (or other MSM outlets) over deliberately stoking provably unfounded fears in the general population.

I know there are legal issues in regards to doing "on air hoaxes" that waste police time. The fake murder confession at KROQ is probably the most famous one-

National reaction to the fake confession was overwhelming. NBC's ``Unsolved Mysteries'' twice broadcast a tape of the call, generating hundreds of inquiries from viewers and police departments around the country. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department assigned homicide Sgt. John Yarborough to work on the case.

After the hoax was exposed, KROQ offered to reimburse the county for expenses incurred during the investigation. The sheriff's department subsequently billed the station for $12,170.98, which includes travel and administrative costs, in addition to Yarborough's time.

In addition to offering to reimburse the sheriff's department, KROQ management, which had not known about the hoax, publicly apologized and briefly suspended Ryder, Roberts, and Baxter. But this cost both the DJs and the station far too little.

The Federal Communications Commission is now investigating the case. Based on a regulation that prohibits broadcasters from airing hoaxes that waste police time and resources and divert them from real crimes, the FCC could fine KROQ or revoke its license.

I don't know how much of this would apply to CNN or other news outlets, especially if they are not on broadcast airwaves (CNN is only on cable).

If there is any state that attempts to fine or punish news outlets for running a "hoax" that wasted government resources, I would think Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis would be the one leading the charge. I remember late last April of him exposing how far off media predictions about how COVID would affect Florida and hospitalizations (using articles that predicted 450,000 or so people needing hospital beds in April, when the high at that time was 2,000, making the stories off by more than 448,000 people).

Seeing as those stories affected Florida pubic policy for a few months, maybe DeSantis could hit each so called "news" outlet with a bill into the hundreds of millions of dollars for wasting public resources?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know there are legal issues in regards to doing "on air hoaxes" that waste police time. The fake murder confession at KROQ is probably the most famous one-

I don't know how much of this would apply to CNN or other news outlets, especially if they are not on broadcast airwaves (CNN is only on cable).

If there is any state that attempts to fine or punish news outlets for running a "hoax" that wasted government resources, I would think Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis would be the one leading the charge. I remember late last April of him exposing how far off media predictions about how COVID would affect Florida and hospitalizations (using articles that predicted 450,000 or so people needing hospital beds in April, when the high at that time was 2,000, making the stories off by more than 448,000 people).

Seeing as those stories affected Florida pubic policy for a few months, maybe DeSantis could hit each so called "news" outlet with a bill into the hundreds of millions of dollars for wasting public resources?

A homeless man in DC was charged last year with causing "unreasonable fear" to the public for simply trying to protect his partner with a BB gun. I am pretty sure other states, just like DC (albeit not a state) have laws against causing unreasonable/unfounded fear. It is akin to the infamous yelling "'fire" in a crowded theater. Now, whether any states would dig those "blue laws" up and dare charge CNN/MSM is another story, but I am pretty sure the legal framework for doing that exists. Especially, when there is self-incriminating confession of scaring the public on purpose for financial/political gain during a state of emergency. The MSM is not as legally invincible as it seems. There are laws on the books that can bring many of them down. I think there is judicial reluctance against prosecuting "journalists", similar to how there is reluctance of prosecuting women who falsely accuse of rape as it would "deter" true victims from coming out. If CNN is charged there would be a howl to high heaven using the classic "a trial like that would have chilling effects on freedom of speech" but it would be easily overruled in court, as CNN itself admitted it actively works to undermine freedom of speech. So, MSM is anything but "journalistic" and as such the usual precautions of protecting the Fourth Estate do not really apply. My guess is that if even a single MSM outlet is successfully prosecuted the rest will fall like dominoes through class-action lawsuits. Come to think of it, draining the swamp should probably start with bringing down MSM. Without a propaganda network, deep state becomes just a bunch of nonagenarians scheming about taking over the world but sh***ing their diapers and probably dying before anything materializes.
"...The U.S. Attorney’s Office similarly did not disclose its reason for dropping two of the four charges that D.C. police filed against Singh related to his arrest for brandishing the BB gun. Police initially charged him with possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of a BB gun, carrying a dangerous weapon outside a home or place of business, and disorderly conduct/cause unreasonable fear."

Regina

I knew CNN was engaging in blatant COVID-19 manipulation back in March 2020 when for several days in row I saw CNN display constantly a red alert banner that said "This about to get VERY, VERY scary!" Aside from the fact that no serious journalist/news organization runs headlines like that, to this day I am sure this level of fearmongering violates state/local laws in many US jurisdictions against causing panic in the general population. Of course, no govt agency has investigated CNN (or other MSM outlets) over deliberately stoking provably unfounded fears in the general population. However, one of the links below also shows that CNN was engaged in deliberate smear campaign against Trump while he was still POTUS, and I am pretty sure there are FEC rules on blatant lies against a political opponent, or any public official running for re-election. CNN also apparently engaged in blatant lies about the economy, and "climate change" in order to further stoke fear about Trump and get people to vote against him. And if all of that was not bad enough, CNN also admits that ALL of its reporters openly manipulate people they interview to get them to say whatever CNN's agenda desires, and to never invite people for interviews who basically "won't play ball". According to CNN itself, there is no such thing as "unbiased news" in MSM and the closest to unbiased news we can get is independent reporting/analysis similar to what we have on this forum. Yet, CNN also admits that they tirelessly lobby to have exactly such independent reporting/analysis brutally censored by Big Tech in order to "combat misinformation". I just don't understand how such open, public admissions are not enough to arrest and imprison the entire leadership of CNN, or at least launch a massive criminal investigation into its "journalism" practices. Actually, since most of MSM parrots the same idiotisms as CNN, the entire MSM industry should be investigated and/or sued into oblivion for being nothing but an instrument of deception while getting multiple bailouts with taxpayers' money.
The founder of Project Veritas, who made those videos exposing the absolute abysmal fraud CNN is, claims he will take CNN to court precisely because he believes they have violated a number of federal and state laws. So, even if CNN is the darling of DOJ and won't get criminally prosecuted maybe the civil lawsuit will succeed and expose the inconvenient truth that MSM has truly become an "enemy of the people" and have nothing to offer except mental zombification on demand.

@Regina @tankasnowgod

@Drareg - has anything similar been leaked recently about the UK press? I'd imagine it is just as criminally zombifying and lying non-stop for a living.

"...An undercover video released by Project Veritas shows CNN technical director Charlie Chester revealing how the network purposefully painted Joe Biden in a positive light to get Donald Trump out of office. In a conversation with a Project Veritas journalist, Chester can be seen on video admitting CNN worked to make Trump look “unfit for office,” while simultaneously portraying Biden as healthy to combat fears the 78-year-old was not up to holding the presidency. Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” Chester says in the video. He also detailed bringing in “medical people” to tell a story that was “all speculation” about Trump’s hand shaking. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what – I think that’s propaganda,” he said.

"...Chester revealed the opposite was done for Biden during the 2020 presidential race. “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric,” he said, saying the strategy was a “deflection” of his age and numerous public gaffes."

"...It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness,” he said. Chester added he doesn’t specifically know what that coverage looks like, but it will likely include fear-mongering videos of “the effects it’s having on the economy,” as well as “decline in ice” and “weather warming.”

"...CNN’s coverage of Covid-19 reflected a formula for the way the network capitalizes on news, Chester said. “It’s fear,” he said. “Like, fear really drives numbers. The technical director added that, while the “happiest” news might cause people to go and spend time with their families, Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in, I would imagine. What’s the scariest thing next, you know?” When CNN puts a good-news segment at the end of a program, Chester added, it’s like “the ice cream to alleviate, you know, like, everything that you’ve been through, like something sweet to end it with, because everything else is like doom and gloom." Beyond making fear-based coverage decisions – “if it bleeds, it leads”CNN often presents its stories in a biased way, Chester admitted. “There’s no such thing as unbiased news,” he said. “It just doesn’t exist. There’s too many agendas. There’s too many people that have jobs, that need to feed families, for it to be unbiased.” Chester said “grassroots” podcasts, often done out of people’s basements, are the closest thing to unbiased news. Ironically, CNN has pushed for censorship of smaller, independent voices in the name of fighting “misinformation.” Chester said CNN and rival Fox News are essentially the same in their biases, except they stand on opposing sides of the political spectrum. He added that all CNN reporters are able to manipulate people in interviews – using inflection, repetition, and other techniques -- to spin the focus of a story to their liking. “Listen to the way they ask questions, because they’re not actually asking questions,” he said. “What they’re actually doing is, they’re telling the person what to say. It’s an art form in there. There’s an art form to it.” Chester added that “it’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. And the only people that we will let on the air, for the most part, are the people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.” Such manipulation is powerful enough “to change the world,” Chester said. It worked for CNN in helping to oust Trump, he noted, “but look at the other side, how devastated they were. So, were we the good guys or the bad guys? It depends on which side you were looking at it from, you know?”
The Covington high school kid, Nick Sandeman, was successful in getting a lawsuit and settlement through. That was pre-Covid.
It gets more difficult when we realize the agenda has the military, DHS, DOD, CIA, MI6, UN, NATO, NASA, central banks, BIS, world bank, IMF, WEF, Atlantic Council, CFR, WHO, city of London, and Vatican galvanized to NWO allegiance.

MichaelY

The NDAA Act signed in 2012 has a little unknown part in it that legalized media propaganda.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The NDAA Act signed in 2012 has a little unknown part in it that legalized media propaganda.

Actually, propaganda and psyops have been legalized since WWII. What the NDAA of 2012 did was authorize the propaganda/psyops to be explicitly created for and spread inside the US, targeting US citizens. Before that, at least on paper, the propaganda was targeting only foreign regimes/countries. Something akin to the NDAA of 2012 has been happening in the UK since 2001, and I suspect in most other European countries as well.

Drareg

@Regina @tankasnowgod

In the UK a whole psyop was carried out by the government, an independent citizens group is going after them for it-https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/british-covid19-psy-op.39276/#post-617160

It seems accountability is not possible in America, it’s becoming more difficult in Europe, the legislation being enacted is riddled with contradiction, take trans rights blatantly transgressing the human rights of women, the constitutions in Europe are also seen as a joke, the political class have no respect for them, the attorney generals turn a blind eye, they clearly hate nation states, the lack of respect for the electortate astounds me, this won’t end well, they seem to believe anyone outside their circles are uneducated idiots.

The Wall Street journal seems to be pulling back from the hysteria that CNN and other American outlets engage in, they had a good article on how using the term climate emergency is wrong, they highlighted how many "climate experts" are not as alarmist as the ruling class, the ruling class we know see profit in climate hysteria, it justifies billions handed over to private companies to save the world.
They are also going after wokism, what bothers the WSJ is they are realizing this woke beast the media made is really gaining traction in their lives, doesn’t bode well for wall street if it’s allowed to continue, the woke are focused on kids education and maybe this is creeping into homes and parents are concerned.
The woke are also trying to cancel the use of the terms woke/wokism, they see it gaining traction, as usual the only thing they have is a redefinition, it’s now a racist dog whistle, they are unhinged, it would be interesting to get Peats view on wokism and critical race theory.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
In the UK a whole psyop was carried out by the government, an independent citizens group is going after them for it-https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/british-covid19-psy-op.39276/#post-617160

It seems accountability is not possible in America, it’s becoming more difficult in Europe, the legislation being enacted is riddled with contradiction, take trans rights blatantly transgressing the human rights of women, the constitutions in Europe are also seen as a joke, the political class have no respect for them, the attorney generals turn a blind eye, they clearly hate nation states, the lack of respect for the electortate astounds me, this won’t end well, they seem to believe anyone outside their circles are uneducated idiots.

The Wall Street journal seems to be pulling back from the hysteria that CNN and other American outlets engage in, they had a good article on how using the term climate emergency is wrong, they highlighted how many "climate experts" are not as alarmist as the ruling class, the ruling class we know see profit in climate hysteria, it justifies billions handed over to private companies to save the world.
They are also going after wokism, what bothers the WSJ is they are realizing this woke beast the media made is really gaining traction in their lives, doesn’t bode well for wall street if it’s allowed to continue, the woke are focused on kids education and maybe this is creeping into homes and parents are concerned.
The woke are also trying to cancel the use of the terms woke/wokism, they see it gaining traction, as usual the only thing they have is a redefinition, it’s now a racist dog whistle, they are unhinged, it would be interesting to get Peats view on wokism and critical race theory.

...and now we have CNN also admitting deliberate racial bias in news in order to stoke racial tensions and support the "woke" narrative.

...and Twitter immediately suspended the journalists doing the undercover interviews with the CNN director.

In light of all of this, it is just astounding that half of the country (or Western population in general) still believes the official narrative...

Missenger

Actually, propaganda and psyops have been legalized since WWII. What the NDAA of 2012 did was authorize the propaganda/psyops to be explicitly created for and spread inside the US, targeting US citizens. Before that, at least on paper, the propaganda was targeting only foreign regimes/countries. Something akin to the NDAA of 2012 has been happening in the UK since 2001, and I suspect in most other European countries as well.
It definitely got worse past 2012, that's when they started funneling out rainbow color tranny propaganda everywhere in the western world.

MichaelY

It's horrible what the US is turning into. How's the phrase go, once the US falls there's no where else in the world to flee to?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's horrible what the US is turning into. How's the phrase go, once the US falls there's no where else in the world to flee to?

Yep, I agree. The good news is that at least half of the country is well-aware of what is going on. And that is based on polls CNN conducts, which means in reality probably 75% of the country understands what is going on, but won't act yet as they have not been pushed into a corner yet. Also, in my experience a good portion of the people supporting the "pandemic", vaccines, lockdowns, etc are actually only doing it as it benefits them in some way (usually financially). They have no illusions about the "good intentions" of the powers that be and the moment this stops being in their interest they will push back. Of course, some things, like getting their health ruined with the mRNA injections, cannot be reversed once done but at least it is encouraging to know that the general public is not too dumb but...maybe too opportunistic, to their own detriment.
As far as fleeing - the evil cabal that is trying to take over the world won't leave any civilized place intact, even if means world war. If one flees, it can only work temporarily and if one goes to live in the wilderness like a monk. That is not something most people can survive as a lifestyle or can even be done on a mass scale. So...the final fight is upon us and there is no point trying to run away. If history is any guide, evil is never a stable structure and invariably falls, and the only question is how many innocents the cabal will take with itself on its way down.

MichaelY

Yep, I agree. The good news is that at least half of the country is well-aware of what is going on. And that is based on polls CNN conducts, which means in reality probably 75% of the country understands what is going on, but won't act yet as they have not been pushed into a corner yet. Also, in my experience a good portion of the people supporting the "pandemic", vaccines, lockdowns, etc are actually only doing it as it benefits them in some way (usually financially). They have no illusions about the "good intentions" of the powers that be and the moment this stops being in their interest they will push back. Of course, some things, like getting their health ruined with the mRNA injections, cannot be reversed once done but at least it is encouraging to know that the general public is not too dumb but...maybe too opportunistic, to their own detriment.
As far as fleeing - the evil cabal that is trying to take over the world won't leave any civilized place intact, even if means world war. If one flees, it can only work temporarily and if one goes to live in the wilderness like a monk. That is not something most people can survive as a lifestyle or can even be done on a mass scale. So...the final fight is upon us and there is no point trying to run away. If history is any guide, evil is never a stable structure and invariably falls, and the only question is how many innocents the cabal will take with itself on its way down.
Yes 100%. Russia now moving troops onto the Ukraine border, they know the U.S. current admin is weak as anything.

BRMarshall

Yes 100%. Russia now moving troops onto the Ukraine border, they know the U.S. current admin is weak as anything.
On March 24 2021 Ukraine issued a Declaration of War against Russia.....hence Russia has the right to protect itself, when Ukraine says that it wants to take Russian territory, and upon years of ethnic cleansing of the Donbass...

Furthermore it is the U.S. which is the aggressor against Russia to which the government of the Ukraine, created through Obama/Biden/Clinton/Nuland 'Color Revolution'

per this thread note this relative to propaganda and privatized intelligence operations

Nemo

Here's the FCC on broadcasting false information:

The FCC can impose penalties for deliberate lies and disinfo, including removal of a broadcast license.

There are also a lot of big-time defamation lawsuits in process that judges and appellate courts have already ruled can go forward. Devin Nunes is one of them but there are many others.

Unlike Nick Sandmann, none of these people suing will settle for a big payoff. They are suing specifically to get to discovery because what we will learn is that outlets like CNN are being paid by the CCP, ClA, etc. and their fronts to put out the fake news.

Nemo

The Covington high school kid, Nick Sandeman, was successful in getting a lawsuit and settlement through. That was pre-Covid.
It gets more difficult when we realize the agenda has the military, DHS, DOD, CIA, MI6, UN, NATO, NASA, central banks, BIS, world bank, IMF, WEF, Atlantic Council, CFR, WHO, city of London, and Vatican galvanized to NWO allegiance.

The many others suing the media for defamation right now are doing it specifically to get to discovery and reveal exactly this.

They won't stop for a big payout like Nick Sandmann.

And the media has been losing in court and appellate courts when they attempt to get the cases dismissed.

MichaelY

Here's the FCC on broadcasting false information:

The FCC can impose penalties for deliberate lies and disinfo, including removal of a broadcast license.

There are also a lot of big-time defamation lawsuits in process that judges and appellate courts have already ruled can go forward. Devin Nunes is one of them but there are many others.

Unlike Nick Sandmann, none of these people suing will settle for a big payoff. They are suing specifically to get to discovery because what we will learn is that outlets like CNN are being paid by the CCP, ClA, etc. and their fronts to put out the fake news.
that outlets like CNN are being paid by the CCP,

Would that be considered treason ??

Nemo

Yep, I agree. The good news is that at least half of the country is well-aware of what is going on. And that is based on polls CNN conducts, which means in reality probably 75% of the country understands what is going on, but won't act yet as they have not been pushed into a corner yet.

As a former union organizer (for 10 years) I agree that the percentage of people wise to what's going on and ready to resist is 75-80%. Probably all but about a hardcore 6% will ultimately join them.

And people are trying to organize and resist. They just aren't very good at it yet. They are easily infiltrated and defeated by operatives in the FBI, etc. just as the serious antiwar movement and civil rights movement were subverted in the '60s. But people are a lot more hip to that kind of thing now, so it won't be as effective.

For example, the big Trump rally in DC on January 6 was an attempt to resist, but the corruptocrats in Congress, with the FBI, deliberately organized actors and Antifa to dress as MAGA for the fake "assault on the Capitol" and fake shooting of ClA operative Ashli Babbitt.

There are half a dozen slow-motion analyses of the fake shooting around. You can see that the gun was pointed away from the "victim" down the hall before the actual shot. You can see there was no blood except for the squibs. Here's one of them:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BOvcm3SmqvXR/

Newsom's facing recall. There are a dozen states in various stages of forensic audits of the 2020 vote. Looks like Arizona will be the first state to flip to Trump and SCOTUS has already ruled that fraud cancels a fraudulent election result.

In Kelowna, British Columbia, a gym is now refusing to admit people who've gotten the Bat Plague vax: Kelowna gym refusing new member applications from anyone who’s been vaccinated

So I don't think it's that people aren't ready to resist. They're in the early stages of learning how to do it, with very dangerous people opposing them. Kelly Loeffler's aide, the boyfriend of Kemp's daughter, really did get executed with a bomb by the Deep State. The FBI really did assassinate MLK. The ClA killed Gary Webb. It's very dangerous to lead the resistance.

Sometimes when you speak out so openly with Danny on the podcasts I even get very worried for you, Georgi.

But alternative means of communication are just finally taking off after the censorship and mass bannings on Facebook and Twitter got really bad. People were starting to regroup on Telegram and then Bill Gates bought it.

But people are organizing on Gab, which is 100% committed to free speech and will never sell out. People are organizing on Quodverum. Mike Lindell will have his new platform up next week.

I don't see people in America putting up with this crap forever.

Last edited:

Nemo

that outlets like CNN are being paid by the CCP,

Would that be considered treason ??

Absolutely, Michael. Look at Trump's 2018 Executive Order on foreign interference in our elections. It allows the government to actually SEIZE media that conspired with foreign governments to rig our election, in addition to prosecuting for treason. And there's no question that it happened. The media helped rig it with all the fake early calls, among other things.

The election scam and Bat Plague scam and George Floyd scam (all part of the same scam) are all unwinding. That's why the security fences are still up in DC and Biden is doing "Oval Office" appearances in a film studio in L.A., where the view outside the windows is wrong and the lights are wrong and the curtains were wrong.

It's just painfully slow.

The incident in the Suez was a huge development in the unwinding.

MichaelY

Absolutely, Michael. Look at Trump's 2018 Executive Order on foreign interference in our elections. It allows the government to actually SEIZE media that conspired with foreign governments to rig our election, in addition to prosecuting for treason. And there's no question that it happened. The media helped rig it with all the fake early calls, among other things.

The election scam and Bat Plague scam and George Floyd scam (all part of the same scam) are all unwinding. That's why the security fences are still up in DC and Biden is doing "Oval Office" appearances in a film studio in L.A., where the view outside the windows is wrong and the lights are wrong and the curtains were wrong.

It's just painfully slow.

The incident in the Suez was a huge development in the unwinding.
Seems like we follow/read some of the same accounts. What's your take on Qanon ? I've followed it from pretty much the beginning posts. Never got high hopes from it but would have been nice to see some arrests.

Lollipop2

People were starting to regroup on Telegram and then Bill Gates bought it.
Good post btw...Bill Gates?!?! Wtf??and I don’t curse. I know a lot of groups who jumped on Telegram - Danny Roddy for one. The My Pillow guy is coming out with his own social media platform on the 19th. He says he won’t censure.