Clown Awards

Regina

In the absence of a wt? thread posting this here

It was bad enough when I was teaching as a TA at a university. Students evaluations are quarterly. And they go in the direction of the students grading the teachers.
Of course, teachers who showed up in costumes, who handed out candy and graded lightly were given fabulous scores.

Z

Zsazsa

FdPQ1wRakAE8zt5.jpg

David PS

Birdie

🔥 In the funniest story of the day, and I am not making this up, delusional Governor of California Gavin Newsom actually blamed people fleeing California on the “visa policy in the Trump administration.” Hahahaha!

Twitter avatar for @Breaking911Breaking911 @Breaking911
WATCH: Calif. Gov. Newsom says people are fleeing California "because of visa policies in the Trump administration."

September 21st 2022
512 Retweets1,781 Likes

Newsom also emphasized, “This whole damn border debate is made up. It’s made up!” That will be a relief to the folks in El Paso, who are obviously just imagining things.

He also claimed, “our formula for success is getting first round draft choices from around the world.” Which I THINK means that California’s growth strategy is attracting foreigners rather than attracting U.S. citizens. Haha, they gave up on convincing informed Americans to move there. But California’s net migration proves the “first round draft” plan is obviously not working, so even foreigners don’t want to move there.

Best and brightest!

Birdie

Z

Zsazsa

The 1st time was pushing for Paxlovid
The 2nd time is for infinite boosters

sww.png

Birdie

🔥 Yesterday, NASA completed a mission to ram a fabulously expensive spacecraft right into a football-stadium-sized asteroid named Dimorphos.

Twitter avatar for @NASANASA @NASA
IMPACT SUCCESS! Watch from #DARTMIssion’s DRACO Camera, as the vending machine-sized spacecraft successfully collides with asteroid Dimorphos, which is the size of a football stadium and poses no threat to Earth.

September 26th 2022
48,824 Retweets210,269 Likes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom