Clown Awards

Giraffe

Let's vote the clown of the week! My vote goes to Mr Karl Lauterbach (aka "panic Kalle" or "Klabauterbach"). He is currently Germany's health minister.

He is known for making bizarre statements. This Orwellian little sentence is a very recent one:

"No one will be vaccinated against his will. Even mandatory vaccination results in people getting the vaccination voluntarily in the end,,,,."

If he wins I will donate 100 EUR for a wellness therapy in a rehab clinic,

Other suggestions?

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1483904645898645504

Mauritio

A wise man once said: "Never go full retard" . Well that's what he did.
And look at his eyes... i dont believe in mind control but this (and what he says) makes me question that.

German health minister:
"Nobody is going to get vaccinated against their will, even the vaccine mandate will lead to people getting vaccinated by free choice."

View: https://twitter.com/M_Ziesmann/status/1483879327779409922?t=HBBiKYY7t50rI4G3WOQbdA&s=19

Downloadmene (1).jpeg

Mauritio

I believe this man is in the early stages of parkinsons and/or alzheimers.

Jinju

Too many Canadian politicians to throw into the hat for this award, @Giraffe :)

But that translation boggles one's mind ...... I mean if the public actually nod along, then I need a spaceship!

P

Peatness

We have plenty in the UK including our PM

Attachments

• 1642715121400.png
    1642715121400.png
    348 KB · Views: 42

Drareg

Let's vote the clown of the week! My vote goes to Mr Karl Lauterbach (aka "panic Kalle" or "Klabauterbach"). He is currently Germany's health minister.

He is known for making bizarre statements. This Orwellian little sentence is a very recent one:

"No one will be vaccinated against his will. Even mandatory vaccination results in people getting the vaccination voluntarily in the end,,,,."

If he wins I will donate 100 EUR for a wellness therapy in a rehab clinic,

Other suggestions?

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1483904645898645504

The delusional authoritarianism is astounding to witness, they believe they are perfectly entitled to speak like this.

They will redefine the words "against their will" just like the word vaccine.
The Headline-
"Experts say getting people to do things against their will is actually giving them what they desire"

The delusional authoritarianism is astounding to witness, they believe they are perfectly entitled to speak like this.

They will redefine the words "against their will" just like the word vaccine.
The Headline-
"Experts say getting people to do things against their will is actually giving them what they desire"
"against their will" - definition:
"doing something to someone which he does not agree to" 2022 "doing something to someone which he thinks he does not agree to but actually does"

P

Peatness

CHINA - reintroduces Anal swab testing for the Winter Olympics. Arseholes arsehole testing :blush:

1642776476100.png

Ben.

P

Peatness

only mingle with the good and the virtous huh ... reminds me off times where racism was socially normal and acceptable towards certain groups of people ...
In this case ... is that vacism? or unvacism?
You've earned a place in my plandemic lexicon list. Vacism/unvacism - same difference as they say

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom