Clove Oil To Neutralize Hydroxyl Radicals

pone

I am reading online that clove oil is one of the most effective anti-oxidants for dealing with hydroxyl radicals, which are by far the most destructive form of free radical produced intracellularly.

Does anyone know:

1) What is the recommended dosing when taking clove oil in a drink to produce this benefit?

2) Does anyone have links to any studies showing this effect in animals? In humans?

3) Does clove oil taken in the diet orally absorb through the gut, and does it pass into the intracellular environment?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I've just started playing around with Clove for my digestion, and it has improved that quite dramatically.
However, I cannot believe how TENSE it makes me. Like my jaws are SUPER tense, and I feel like I want to clench them so hard. Feeling "wired" and unable to relax.

I've just started playing around with Clove for my digestion, and it has improved that quite dramatically.
However, I cannot believe how TENSE it makes me. Like my jaws are SUPER tense, and I feel like I want to clench them so hard. Feeling "wired" and unable to relax.
@Lokzo was this an experiment you didn't repeat after initially trying clove? @Astolfo @md_a

what dose?

yerrag

I had bloat and constipation and I was burping, but the gas wasn't being let off fast enough. This was 2 weeks ago.

I took 3 pieces of cloves and 1 cardamom and chewed them. It didn't taste so bad, unlike chewing 1 tsp of fennel seed. Both had the same effect as quickly relieving the bloat, but it was only temporary. I tried the same thing later, but apparently it didn't have the same effect as the initial time I used them.

I ended up taking a capsule of copper acetate solution (which had 10mg of copper acetate), a probiotic, and a capsule of cascara sagrada before turning in, and the next day I woke up with the pain gone. Needless to say, I slept better as the night wore on. I don't know if this would work for others, but it's just something I came up with as I scrounged for whatever I could get my hands on with my supplement/medicine chest. In fact, the probiotic was already expired, but I still took it.

Inaut

So i've been eating 7-10 cloves a day for the last couple of days. This morning I passed what I suspect is a biofilm in my stool. Very long white strands....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals