Cloudy Urine

ety

I need some advice. Perhaps someone can help.

I live in Wisconsin and don't get much sunlight at all. I have been having some skin issues on my face and scalp, so I took 10,000 IU of Vitamin D yesterday and today. My Vitamin A and Vitamin K2 levels are adequate, I take about 5 mg of K2 day. Get lots of Vitamin A, from eggs, oysters, cheese, etc, and I thought I might be getting too much now that I'm barely getting any sun.

So, as I said, this morning I took 10,000 IU of Vitamin D, K2 and coffee and coconut oil. A bit later, I noticed my urine was cloudy. The same thing happened yesterday. I read on the ole internet that if it was phosphorus if it turned clear when you dropped some vinegar in it.

I also read that this might happen after consuming a large amount of phosphorus but I didn't consume any with the vitamin D.

Anyway, I'm just slightly concerned what's happening here. If you want to take a guess as to why this might have happened, feel free. Some interaction with PTH perhaps? Vitamin D raising the calcium in my blood and pushing out excess phosphorus? Could I not need vitamin D? If phosphorus is being released in my urine, could other minerals be excreted as well?

I'll probably end up going to a doctor and ask him about it, but I know Ray Peat deals a lot with PTH, calcium and such, so I figured I would ask you all.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mittir

RP answered this question in the beginning of the 2nd hour interview. Here is the link
http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-ra ... ry-1-2014/

He mentioned cloudy urine forms when there is phosphorus and calcium or magnesium
at certain pH, neutral or alkaline. It is possible that vitamin
D supplement increased your calcium intake which is forming cloud
with existing phosphorus in the diet.
He also mentioned that lots of fruit , vegetables
and hyperventilation can change pH.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals