Clonidine Is A Nice Med. [Dry Mouth]

answersfound

But damn does it destroy your teeth. Ow. It feels like I've been using Coke as mouth wash.

docall18

Ya, I have been having a great reaction to clonidine. Of all the different supps/meds I have tried this is the best. It gets rid of all the stress/tension you get from running on high adrenaline the whole time.

I have been taking around 0.15mg of clonidine per day for the last couple of weeks. I found that it gave me a dry mouth initially. However this has gotten better. Its possibly that I'm getting used to the clonidine. However I have also increased my salt and T3 intake a lot, which could have helped.

Listed side effects include low BP/dizziness, dry mouth, fatigue. Since raising T3 these have largely disappeared. I have noticed that my pupils are more dilated than usual tho..

docall18

answersfound said:
post 107856 But damn does it destroy your teeth. Ow. It feels like I've been using Coke as mouth wash.

Mmm, have been getting very dry mouth the last few days from the clonidine. I wonder does clonidine reduce histamine? Low histamine is known to cause dry mouth.

Also, my libido and especially my motivation are down. However I am much calmer and unstressed. What dosage of clonidine do you take?

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals