CLL'er Here (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia)

kayumochi

Hi! As a long time lurker I wanted to introduce myself. I was dx'd with CLL in 2005 and am still untreated. In another thread Sheila and bzmazu were of great help with an herb called Artemisinin which lowers WBC in some. Anyway, I feel and look a lot healthier than I did 12 years ago but recently had a physical and the results of the blood test puzzled me. When I get a moment I will find the appropriate sub-forum to discuss those. Thanks!

bluewren

Hi @kayumochi

Good to see you here, and I take it you're an Aussie!!?

Re CLL; my husband was diagnosed 2 years ago, at 56. We have implemented the Artemisinin protocol in addition to a low pufa, mod protein and high carb diet. I had a lot of help from forum members bzmazou and Sheila, which was invaluable. In addition to Artemisinin, my husband takes Vit A, K, aspirin and methylene blue. His labs are done 6 monthly, and as of Dec last year his Lymphocyte and WCC both have come DOWN! We are stoked with this result, and can hardly believe it!

You say your latest blood results were puzzling......in what way?

Cheers,

bluewren

Btw, re your avatar, I am reading a book called 'Mrs Kelly: the astonishing life of Ned Kell's mother'

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi! As a long time lurker I wanted to introduce myself. I was dx'd with CLL in 2005 and am still untreated. In another thread Sheila and bzmazu were of great help with an herb called Artemisinin which lowers WBC in some. Anyway, I feel and look a lot healthier than I did 12 years ago but recently had a physical and the results of the blood test puzzled me. When I get a moment I will find the appropriate sub-forum to discuss those. Thanks!

As Ray explained in a recent interview, what is officially called CLL is actually simply a symptom of high estrogen - high LDH, high serum copper, and high WBC. The things that seem to help CLL the most (vitamin A and K) as well as some of the herbs mentioned on the forum, all have anti-estrogenic effects. If you want, you can post your results so we have a better idea of what the anomaly may be. Also, not sure if you have seen this thread.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...itamins-k2-a-essentially-cures-leukemia.7352/

Glad you are feeling better.

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

Hi @kayumochi

Re CLL; my husband was diagnosed 2 years ago, at 56. We have implemented the Artemisinin protocol in addition to a low pufa, mod protein and high carb diet. I had a lot of help from forum members bzmazou and Sheila, which was invaluable. In addition to Artemisinin, my husband takes Vit A, K, aspirin and methylene blue. His labs are done 6 monthly, and as of Dec last year his Lymphocyte and WCC both have come DOWN! We are stoked with this result, and can hardly believe it!

Cheers,

bluewren

Btw, re your avatar, I am reading a book called 'Mrs Kelly: the astonishing life of Ned Kell's mother'

Thank you for your reply. I will get back to you when I have a moment ...

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

As Ray explained in a recent interview, what is officially called CLL is actually simply a symptom of high estrogen - high LDH, high serum copper, and high WBC. The things that seem to help CLL the most (vitamin A and K) as well as some of the herbs mentioned on the forum, all have anti-estrogenic effects. If you want, you can post your results so we have a better idea of what the anomaly may be. Also, not sure if you have seen this thread.
Combination Of Vitamins K2 & A Essentially Cures Leukemia

Glad you are feeling better.

Thank you for your reply Haidut (and kind words). I will write more when I have a moment.

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

Hi @kayumochi

Cheers,

bluewren

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

Hi Bluewren,

Half-Aussie and have lived in the States for quite a while now. After what I have been reading maybe I lab results are not so surprising: elevated LDH and borderline low thyroid. I do a number of things that are anti-thyroid: eat bitter apricot seeds, lots of cruciferous vegetables, take (took) lots of green tea supplements and do intermittent fasting. My diet was closer to "classic" Paleo for quite some years but now is more Mediterranean/Paleo. I first figured something was off when I read about the anti-thyroid effects of green tea supplements and connected that to the little bit of extra fat I have on my flanks and chest even though I am lean and muscular. I can't complain - my diet, exercise and supplements have gotten me to the good place I am today but it is time for a change ... or at least a tweak ...

tomisonbottom

How are your labs and WBC counts doing now?

OP
kayumochi

kayumochi

How are your labs and WBC counts doing now?

I feel great, no problems. Haven't had a blood test in a while and last time I did I mentioned to the Doc I didn't need to know the WBC unless it had gone back to normal or was sky high so he didn't tell me ...

golder

I feel great, no problems. Haven't had a blood test in a while and last time I did I mentioned to the Doc I didn't need to know the WBC unless it had gone back to normal or was sky high so he didn't tell me ...
Would love to know how you white blood cell count is doing now it’s a few years down the line? My dad has CLL and I’m reading up as much as I can to try and find ways to help him. Thank you very much!

Texon

Hi @kayumochi

Cheers,

bluewren

I see this is a very old post but nevertheless wondering how this protocol has worked. I am familiar with the components. Would you be willing/able to share the protocol and dosages used? Thanks in advance.

golder

I’m also extremely interested for my dad, so would really appreciate an update! Thank you

bluewren

I see this is a very old post but nevertheless wondering how this protocol has worked. I am familiar with the components. Would you be willing/able to share the protocol and dosages used? Thanks in advance.
He is doing well. He changed his protocol to Fenbendazole (google Joe Tippens site ...www mycancerstory.rocks) Methylene Blue., Aspirin, Vit K, Zinc, Vit D3. He still eats a low PUFA diet, and took early retirement to manage stress. He walks daily, and feels well. His bloods (WBC and Lymphocytes) are still slightly elevated but have not risen over the past 3 years. We are really happy with this outcome.

Texon

He is doing well. He changed his protocol to Fenbendazole (google Joe Tippens site ...www mycancerstory.rocks) Methylene Blue., Aspirin, Vit K, Zinc, Vit D3. He still eats a low PUFA diet, and took early retirement to manage stress. He walks daily, and feels well. His bloods (WBC and Lymphocytes) are still slightly elevated but have not risen over the past 3 years. We are really happy with this outcome.
Thanks very much. I have spoken to Joe Tippens. His story is absolutely amazing, but I've never seen much about Panacur C for CLL at his Facebook group. He's a college friend of a friend of mine here in Dallas.

Interesting, I understand Artemisinin is very good for CLL and Artemisia the basic herb in many cases. Also, the mushroom extract AHCC..kind of pricey but effective. It's used a lot in Japan, etc. as a standalone treatment and in addition to some of the pharma drugs. It seems almost anything in the antiparasitic class may be useful. I've even heard of Ivermectin beginning to be used.

Very glad to hear he's well. I hear some people never need treatment even with very elevated WBC's etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals