Clintons And Obama Administration Colluding W/ The Russians, Nuclear Bribery Case, FBI Allows

Frankdee20

Did anyone get a chance to hear Hannitty's monologue on Russia kicking back millions to the Clinton foundation for twenty percent control of US uranium ? It's nothing new, but how does she sleep at night trying to cry Russian collusion when they've made her family pretty wealthy?

Lucenzo01

The Clintons and the Obama Administration having affairs with Russia. So ironic. This is the best timeline ever. The swamp is getting drained folks. MAGA.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The Clintons and the Obama Administration having affairs with Russia. So ironic. This is the best timeline ever. The swamp is getting drained folks. MAGA.

Guarantee, no major liberal networks will even mention it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:holysheep The storm is here.

theLaw

Starting to wonder if Hillary is aware of the concept of optics.........o_O

qtncgqtbwztz.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interesting to see who has not posted in this thread. :ss

GAF

I wonder why the sickly old woman doesn't just go home and play grandma. What more possible role does psyclops have for her to play? Isn't she done?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I wonder why the sickly old woman doesn't just go home and play grandma. What more possible role does psyclops have for her to play? Isn't she done?

I’d never count her as being done, as I’m defeated from which no comeback exists. She should be done as in, get over it, and be with family, step away from spotlight, yes. As someone on here mentioned to me, she is likely still the DNCs most popular candidate.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

One thing about her though, she is nefarious, something about her was evil. Even if one didn’t base that on facts, an intuitive person could see how dirty she was.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's time......

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It's time......

Very nice Charlie, true indeed. I love Trump, I don’t care if he’s not polished. He stared down the establishment and ate their livers with Ceyanne tea, as Dr. Hanibal Lecter would say. By the way Sarah Silverman is a disgusting person, I don’t know what kind of meth Kimmel was smoking to have dated her.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom