Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia

Dean

So far, appears to be a complete blackout of this story in the rest of the corporate media. Can they really just pretend this doesn't exist? I'm sure they'll try.

If this string starts getting pulled, who knows what else unravels? The 2020 election? The Establishment could use a world war as a distraction about now. They've got a lot of cleaning up and cracking down to do.

Donttreadonme

What do you expect will happen? The doj, the fbi, the courts, and the CIA are all corrupt. Even the military has been infiltrated by the way promotions are handed out. Other than fox news and newsmax, no one will cover the story.

OP
D

Dean

What do you expect will happen? The doj, the fbi, the courts, and the CIA are all corrupt. Even the military has been infiltrated by the way promotions are handed out. Other than fox news and newsmax, no one will cover the story.
Yes, I'm inclined to agree; but it's interesting that it even came out or that the matter is even proceeding in the courts at all.

I have seen some coverage in the mainstream media that caters to the establishmentarian crowd and mindset now, and they are handling it by burying the lede. They focus on Trump's reaction to the news while only tacking the news itself to the end in order to diminish or even trivialize it. I guess they felt a need to acknowledge it, so they could then dismiss it? Not sure why. We're already at the point where people only believe what they want to believe anyway.

It's a post-truth world, for certain. People choose their narrative and cling to it any way they can. I just find it eerie all around. We must be getting to a kind of reckoning that ends humanity as we know it, or thought we knew. Really, it's quite amazing it held together as long as it did.

DrJ

The rule of law is dead in this country but that can cut both ways.

Athrunzala

1644919932931.png

OP
D

Dean

It's interesting. If that's really the case, the MSM Establishment gatekeepers may feel the need to redouble their efforts to bury the story, or whitewash it completely.

Last night, I saw one Democrat congressman dismiss it as paling in comparison to everything else going on. Another chalked it up to the usual election campaign shenanigans. Nothing to see here.

It's really surreal now that one of the perpetrators of spreading the Russia/Trump story is now National Security Advisor (Jake Sullivan) at a time we are in this stare down with Putin. Wouldn't it be something if it was actually Clinton et al who were/are in cahoots with Putin and/or perhaps even compromised by him. Or, maybe their hacking into the White House servers left a breech for Russia or other countries or actors to exploit. Maybe it's just exposing a piece of the geo-political coordination going on to stage a world war (or threat) to usher in the worldwide Reset.

Birdie

It's interesting. If that's really the case, the MSM Establishment gatekeepers may feel the need to redouble their efforts to bury the story, or whitewash it completely.

Last night, I saw one Democrat congressman dismiss it as paling in comparison to everything else going on. Another chalked it up to the usual election campaign shenanigans. Nothing to see here.

It's really surreal now that one of the perpetrators of spreading the Russia/Trump story is now National Security Advisor (Jake Sullivan) at a time we are in this stare down with Putin. Wouldn't it be something if it was actually Clinton et al who were/are in cahoots with Putin and/or perhaps even compromised by him. Or, maybe their hacking into the White House servers left a breech for Russia or other countries or actors to exploit. Maybe it's just exposing a piece of the geo-political coordination going on to stage a world war (or threat) to usher in the worldwide Reset.
We've been set up to feel this news is boring. So much else really exciting going on. And we're all tired of anything old election, old Trump. See how many people comment here. Not many.

Easy to dismiss all this like the Democrat congressman you heard last night. You would expect this from him and from the rest of the Uni-Party, but they are not the only ones. I think we've purposely tired out.

OP
D

Dean

Yes, I grant it is "old news". I just find it fascinating in a "rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic" kind of way.

It's just surreal to being, bearing witness in the US. To see virtually the entire populace heaped into cars on an amusement park ride travelling on two parallel but permanently separate tracks. They can see each other but that's it. There's no interaction or any real reason to. They've made their choice of tracks. All there is to do is ride it to the end.

On the other hand, the conductors of the two tracks seem to stick to their track to enhance the effect for the riders; but they are employed by the same amusement park after all. The Republican politicians respond to this news by saying they'll form a committee when they retake Congress to look into it. It's just kind of understood that laws don't apply from one track to the other.

Bill Hicks was right. It is all just a ride.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, I grant it is "old news". I just find it fascinating in a "rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic" kind of way.

It's just surreal to being, bearing witness in the US. To see virtually the entire populace heaped into cars on an amusement park ride travelling on two parallel but permanently separate tracks. They can see each other but that's it. There's no interaction or any real reason to. They've made their choice of tracks. All there is to do is ride it to the end.

On the other hand, the conductors of the two tracks seem to stick to their track to enhance the effect for the riders; but they are employed by the same amusement park after all. The Republican politicians respond to this news by saying they'll form a committee when they retake Congress to look into it. It's just kind of understood that laws don't apply from one track to the other.

Bill Hicks was right. It is all just a ride.

The "amusement park" works only for as long as there is electricity, people are well-fed and employed, and the amusement park is not too expensive (inflation). Remove any of these factors and both tracks derail. Then, after a brief moment of infighting, the crowd takes on the park owner asking for their money back or else...
Anyways, it's all just a ride until it isn't. The world is now a powder-keg. All it takes for all this to explode is a miscalculated food shortage somewhere or a military campaign that would demand people make even more sacrifices, as Biden said.

So, there is no going back to the old system without a social collapse, and the new system is incompatible with life. I'd way most people are aware of that. Even mainstream media has been running pieces on how the entire "developed" world is now in a state of cold civil war, and everybody is just waiting for the unpredictable event that would turn it into a hot one...and are not "amused" :):

OP
D

Dean

When one ride stops, another one/the next one/the same one begins/ends.

Drareg

Her husband is having sex with kids on epsteins island and plane, she does this and still zero accountability for either of them.

Demyze

Donttreadonme

The "amusement park" works only for as long as there is electricity, people are well-fed and employed, and the amusement park is not too expensive (inflation). Remove any of these factors and both tracks derail. Then, after a brief moment of infighting, the crowd takes on the park owner asking for their money back or else...
Anyways, it's all just a ride until it isn't. The world is now a powder-keg. All it takes for all this to explode is a miscalculated food shortage somewhere or a military campaign that would demand people make even more sacrifices, as Biden said.

So, there is no going back to the old system without a social collapse, and the new system is incompatible with life. I'd way most people are aware of that. Even mainstream media has been running pieces on how the entire "developed" world is now in a state of cold civil war, and everybody is just waiting for the unpredictable event that would turn it into a hot one...and are not "amused" :):
If Canadians do nothing after Canadian police were shown trampling people with horses then that's a good measure of how pacified the people of the world really are and your powder keg doesn't exist. The world is really a farm full of sheep....

haidut

Forum Supporter
your powder keg doesn't exist. The world is really a farm full of sheep....

True...but only while there are no serious food/electricity/water shortages. If one/more of those happen...those sheep will turn into wolves, devouring both the govt and each other. You saw what happened during the Arab Springs revolts, right? Nothing but basic hunger and water shortages did all that.

Drareg

True...but only while there are no serious food/electricity/water shortages. If one/more of those happen...those sheep will turn into wolves, devouring both the govt and each other. You saw what happened during the Arab Springs revolts, right? Nothing but basic hunger and water shortages did all that.
Exactly, nobody ever asks how sheep behave when they are being starved or competition for resources increases, being a mammal its likely they become aggressive.

View: https://youtu.be/7eK8Yi8dZvg

OP
D

Dean

If you do what your told, they'll feed you. We wouldn't be to this point if they didn't have that covered.

Donttreadonme

The doj should be talking about prosecutions at this point and fbi should be making arrests... but the doj and fbi were integral to the plot to destroy trump.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom