Clif High's Alien Insect Invasion LARP, And Why We Need Military Grade Serotonin Antagonists

tankasnowgod

I just watched a 2 plus hour interview with my favorite "Woo Woo" expert, Clif High (got totally sucked in after only planning to watch 15 minutes). Now, OBVIOUSLY the theory he presents is a LARP (he even says so!), but it is very entertaining. Basically, he posits that we have been fighting off an alien invasion for the past 70 years (at least), and that the two parties doing the fighting (National Militaries and the Aliens themselves) both have a shared interest in keeping the public ignorant of this ongoing battle-

(Side Note- I actually had three synchronicities today, and myself had to implants from my feet removed. Could not get a good explanation from my parents why it was done to me as a kid, so best I have is 'random 80's medical experimentation).

Anyway, I think the LARP is entertaining, and could be accurate, except for one thing- Insects are indeed influenced by at least one hormone that is sometimes called a neurotransmitter, and that of course, is Serotonin. After all, there is NO difference between grasshoppers and locusts, save the so called "happiness" hormone- When Grasshoppers Go Biblical: Serotonin Causes Locusts to Swarm

In the LARP, these Alien Insect Invaders are clearly acting like sociopaths, and what better "neurotransmitter" to drive this other than Serotonin (which is the true "Misery And Learned Helplessness Hormone")?

So what could better to fight off some space locusts than some Military Grade Cyproheptadine? I'm not sure a cannon that launches carrot salad and activated charcoal will cut it this time.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

What kind, and how did you find them? Get any strange scars or marks?

They were in both ankles, and always somewhat knew they were there. I remember the surgery, too. But there was no real reason for them to be put in. I could walk pretty much normally, and the doctors I consulted about removing them, both agreed that there would be no good reason to put them into an 8 year old child who is still developing. Could not get a good reason out of my parent's, either.

achillea

How did you convince a doctor to take them out.?

My wife had a supposed HRT pellet put in her buttocks 10 years ago and we can still see it. She had one removed on the other cheek many years ago. It appeared as a pellet but it had not dissolved at all..

We have been wondering if the one we can see is a pellet or an implant of some kind. The Doctor was a weirdo supreme. Her health has suffered since the time of the pellet placing.

Needless to say we no longer have anything to do with HRT pellets.

smith

They were in both ankles, and always somewhat knew they were there. I remember the surgery, too. But there was no real reason for them to be put in. I could walk pretty much normally, and the doctors I consulted about removing them, both agreed that there would be no good reason to put them into an 8 year old child who is still developing. Could not get a good reason out of my parent's, either.
Oh okay wow, well thanks. Sorry for temporarily derailing the thread.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Oh okay wow, well thanks. Sorry for temporarily derailing the thread.

Oh, that's quite alright. If we're playing along with the "LARP," it could be a situation just like the landlord and the 90 day tenants Clif described. Not derailed at all.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

How did you convince a doctor to take them out.?

My wife had a supposed HRT pellet put in her buttocks 10 years ago and we can still see it. She had one removed on the other cheek many years ago. It appeared as a pellet but it had not dissolved at all..

We have been wondering if the one we can see is a pellet or an implant of some kind. The Doctor was a weirdo supreme. Her health has suffered since the time of the pellet placing.

Needless to say we no longer have anything to do with HRT pellets.

I mentioned that they had start to bother me, and were limiting me physically. After X Rays and an MRI, the first doctor was actually convinced there were NO implants in there (claimed they were likely "bioabsorbable"). I thought that was somewhat ridiculous, and the second doctor agreed. Had the MRI re-read, and he was convinced they were in there. They were fairly big too, like somewhere between the size of a golf ball and baseball. One in each ankle.

rei

This is some kind of hint at what cliff high actually is. He is great in creating a fictional story strongly based in facts, and he seems to know many different fields quite well.

Previously i criticized his selling of webbot reports, but then i realized it is just his newsletter with less than truthful description but not seriously fraudulent.

I was especially impressed at his description of how a breakthrough psychedelic experience happens. Not because i have personally experienced it, but because it perfectly matches in concept with bernardo kaustrup's theory on consciousness. I find his idea compelling, and almost believe cliff has derived this detail from him.

Last edited:

LeeRoyJenkins

Cliff is disinformation. Some throug mixed with a lot of lies. More telling to analyze what he's pushing than believing it. For what it's worth I think the idea of analyzing language is interesting and would be a worthwhile endeavor. Have watched people pick up things (words, phrases) in various online communities, quite an interesting phenomena.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom