Claustrophilia?

Epik

Most people know about claustrophobia, but there doesn't seem to be much about claustrophilia. This is a feeling I seem to feel since I was a kid, sleeping in train beds and comfy air plan seats. I wonder if this is just me that has wondered and tried to connect it to something. Maybe it's a nonissue? If anyone has info, I'd be very interested.

Iceman2016

Most people know about claustrophobia, but there doesn't seem to be much about claustrophilia. This is a feeling I seem to feel since I was a kid, sleeping in train beds and comfy air plan seats. I wonder if this is just me that has wondered and tried to connect it to something. Maybe it's a nonissue? If anyone has info, I'd be very interested.

I think there isn't much discussion about it because it's not considered problematic or abnormal for people who like being in small, enclosed spaces. Furthermore, babies are naturally inclined to be at peace in such situations (swaddling, breast feeding, etc.) and the aversion to it only develops as they get older.

I know people who only ever started having issues with claustrophobia after they had their first ever anxiety or panic attacks in their 30s or 40s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals