Clascoterone (Finasteride Without The Ugly)

These threads always devolve into a slapfight between people who are guzzling Finasteride claiming it is side-free and the 'strong manbros who don't need no hair' who let themselves go bald without doing anything about it.

We know that Finasteride is a piece of ***t. It shouldn't be the frontline treatment for anything and it is insane that it is still being prescribed and given for hair loss which is largely a disorder limited to the follicle itself. Taking that drug wrecked the last 4 years of my life.

Hair loss, on the other hand,has wrecked years of my life in other ways as well. I don't care for 'acceptance' because if I was capable of acceptance then that would've been my first and last response to hair loss, not taking medication. I also think it is hypocritical to be on a forum like this where people are dealing and trying to fix hormonal imbalances of one kind or another, yet hair loss which is largely a localized hormonal imbalance, is seen as a trivial issue not worth of medication or treatment, and instead acceptance is pushed.

I am aware that this is in large part due to the poor cost / benefit of available treatments. We wouldn't be having these discussions otherwise instead most people would simply be treating their hair loss.

But as at the moment there is no happy solution... Whatever moves us a step forward to inhibiting... or rather, normalizing - I believe that word is more likely to fly in Peat circles - normalizing androgen synthesis in balding follicles, is good.

Because an (on avg.) 500% above normal concentration of testosterone and 400% of DHT, these hair follicles are suffering from a large scale hormonal imbalance. Any hormone increased 400-500% times in relation to its counterparts would wreak major damage in any cell. If the cause was a 500% increase in cortisol, estrogen, prolactin and other ***t that is viewed as bad most people here would be bathing their scalps in androsterone, pansterone, whatever to subdue it. Androgens are something that we as men like for what they do to us in physiological concetrations. But the balding hair follicle, for all intents and purposes, has supraphysiological androgen concentrations and it, like any hormone, in such excessive concentrations, is capable of (and is) causing damage.

Therefore... whatever gets us closer to normalizing this situation while minimally affecting the rest of the body is a step forward. That said, I am not sure that Breezula is it. There is already some smoke about it affecting the HPTA axis of some patients. It's some kind of cortisol metabolite. Likely to be far safer than Finasteride, but "the perfect side-free topical antiandrogen" as claimed, probably not. Assuming it even works reasonably well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals