Clascoterone (Finasteride Without The Ugly)

Sanjutsi

Clascoterone (Cortexolone 17 alpha-propionate;Cortexolone 17α-propionate;CB-03-01) is the active ingredient in a new selective androgenic inhibitor: basically topical finasteride without the systemic effects because of it’s selective receptor nature as I understand. It’s going under the name “breezula”, it has passed phase 2 trials with good results and expected to release 2021/2022:

Clascoterone (Cortexolone 17 alpha-propionate) | Androgen Receptor Antagonist | MedChemExpress

BehcetsBoy

C'mon man, stop relying on drugs and getting all overhyped about new studies. Let's make it clear, nothing man made will ever fix your problems.

Zigzag

You gotta dig deeper, especially in hairloss forums. This drug is useless. All the hairgains came back to the baseline after just a year.

DhtAssassin

You gotta dig deeper, especially in hairloss forums. This drug is useless. All the hairgains came back to the baseline after just a year.

How is it useless? First of all, it gives insight that drugs targeting AR receptor work (yes, androgens cause hair loss, who would have thought). Second, it is already approved for acne, so it's not some scam ***t which hairdut promotes. Third, they are doing phase 3 studies at the moment which will give more insight on efficiency.

Also, you could combine it with other approved drugs to improve your chances at maintaining hair.

Zigzag

How is it useless? First of all, it gives insight that drugs targeting AR receptor work (yes, androgens cause hair loss, who would have thought). Second, it is already approved for acne, so it's not some scam ***t which hairdut promotes. Third, they are doing phase 3 studies at the moment which will give more insight on efficiency.

Also, you could combine it with other approved drugs to improve your chances at maintaining hair.
Results coming back to the baseline is garbage.

Lmao, yeah lets hop on a transgender regimen. MUH HAIR.

Pablo Cruise

I stand behind Liposomal Finasteride folks. Real liposomal. None to negligible absorption. Take with oral Minoxidil. Use laser helmet. Those are your safe bets. rxman9nine9atmsn.com. After 25 years of this, there is nothing better, nothing more effective. Yea there is Dutaseride but only if Fin does not work. Dut has side effects.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah but you're posting this on a forum that's 60% just advertisements for Haidut's pharmacy and some mexican thyroid pills

Where have you seen ANY advertisements for my "pharmacy"? There is only one banner that I have seen posted on the forum. So, do you mind expanding on where are those 60% of content that are somehow our advertising?

Pablo Cruise

C'mon man, stop relying on drugs and getting all overhyped about new studies. Let's make it clear, nothing man made will ever fix your problems.

Hey Boy, while you have had a lot of failures based on your comments, sorry there are bona-fide solutions that do work. Of course plenty of snake oil but one must sort thru those. I posted here earlier what works. Maybe there are others I do not know. Micro needling may help but not sure. Try the basics, stay healthy, use some scalp coloring and you can make it last and have good hair. Stem cells, PRP, etc etc are not proven. Contact me if you need help rXman9nine9atmsndotcom.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Risingfire

Just castrate yourself!

rei

This is up there with the birth control pills for hair loss, he sure got luxurious hair and a feminine look to go along with the vanity. Maybe breezula is what you need after the fistula develops from too much bidirectional traffic.

DhtAssassin

I don't think you realize that's the outcome of destroying your AR expression. Don't listen to the people on this forum who have gone through it. Let's believe everything Merck says
There is zero proof that 5ari destroy AR expression or whatever you are claiming.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals