Clarify Gamma Vs. Alpha Tocopherol Benefits

Frankdee20

I know a Vitamin E product with only D-Alpha is not ideal due to depleting other constituents. What do you all think of a High Gamma product though relative to Alpha ? Which ones do what and which ones are better than the other for a specific issue ? I am looking into trying L.E. Gamma E product, which has a higher ratio of Gamma to Alpha than Unique-E.

Beastmode

I know a Vitamin E product with only D-Alpha is not ideal due to depleting other constituents. What do you all think of a High Gamma product though relative to Alpha ? Which ones do what and which ones are better than the other for a specific issue ? I am looking into trying L.E. Gamma E product, which has a higher ratio of Gamma to Alpha than Unique-E.

Ray mentioned to me something about some vitamin e products he's tried with a higher delta being more anti-inflammatory than just alpha. Hope that helps, even though you're asking about High Gamma.

The vitamin e source he's talking about is from ADM products that produce different vitamin e types.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yeah thanks, high Gamma is also considered superior to Alpha for inflammation and Cancer Lowering. No mention of Aromatase inhibition or opposing Estrogen.

LeeLemonoil

If in doubt you could supplement both in a relative balance and see what makes you feel better?
Also, olive oil Vit E is mostly alpha-toc. I use a bit of high-Gamma when I eat olive oil to offset the pufa/mufa (note: I think OLive oil is beneficial overall) and I feel good effects of this combo.
Don’t know if it opposes estrogen but it makes me calmer in a controlled Männer most of the time, feels like lowering cortisol actually but that’s speculation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals