Clarification about Thyroid antibody tests

success23

Hello. Long story short my T3 came up a little high so i decided to run an antibody test. I did the TSH- antibody test to see if i had potential Graves.
The result is 0.995 IU/L ( ref. < 1,75).
When it come to optimal thyroid fuction this test should be close to zero, right? Something must be going on if there аrе antibodies present?
Is there a point to run the other antibody test?
I will redo the t3 test in the near future to see if it will come back elevated again.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

FitnessMike

Bump

mostlylurking

Hello. Long story short my T3 came up a little high so i decided to run an antibody test. I did the TSH- antibody test to see if i had potential Graves.
The result is 0.995 IU/L ( ref. < 1,75).
When it come to optimal thyroid fuction this test should be close to zero, right? Something must be going on if there аrе antibodies present?
Is there a point to run the other antibody test?
I will redo the t3 test in the near future to see if it will come back elevated again.

Your thoughts?
Are you charting your temperature and pulse? I don't know what "a little high" means. Does that mean you are out of range on the high side on the blood test? Graves disease is extremely rare. Were you taking T3 before the test? From personal experience, that can really skew the results.

Don't get too worked up about the antibodies. They are there to clean up debris. Thyroids get damaged by lots of things; the damage debris gets cleared by the antibodies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals