Cistanche increases steroidogenic enzymes, lowers NO, helps osteoporosis and Alzheimer's

ReSTART

I’ve ordered some, I’ll post my results when I receive it.

I was thinking three doses of 1.33g for a total of 4g per day, do that for
5 days.

cjm

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

cjm

If one already uses Aspirin regularly would Cistanche be 'too much', or perhaps cycle them both. idk.

Hey bud, I don't regularly use aspirin but I started taking hot aspirin baths in the morning after taking the cistanche and only noticed more energy, nothing bad. I was actually thinking aspirin would only be a concern if it became pro-oxidant, at very high doses, and then cistanche's antioxidant effects would complement aspirin. Is COX-2 necessary for optimal functioning? I know some folks here say you can lower your estrogen too much but I don't know if that would hold constant for COX enzymes.

cjm

Cool , let us know how it's going!

I will, I promise! Appreciate you posting the research. You are the inspiration here :)

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I will, I promise! Appreciate you posting the research. You are the inspiration here :)
Thanks I research this stuff anyway, so I might as well share a little of it:)
Btw if you react well to anti oxidants you might want to check out emoxypine, its pretty much side effect free and a very strong anti oxidant and OTC .

cjm

Thanks I research this stuff anyway, so I might as well share a little of it:)
Btw if you react well to anti oxidants you might want to check out emoxypine, its pretty much side effect free and a very strong anti oxidant and OTC .

Haha, I totally get it. It is finding a good home in my experimentation and knowledge.

Never heard of emoxypine but I will do a little digging. Thanks!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Haha, I totally get it. It is finding a good home in my experimentation and knowledge.

Never heard of emoxypine but I will do a little digging. Thanks!
This says it all . It also increases GABA and dopamine.

Attachments

• MexidolPaper (1).pdf
    102.2 KB · Views: 36

cjm

Took 3 teaspoons of 5:1 yesterday in divided doses. More is better. I'll do this again today.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Took 3 teaspoons of 5:1 yesterday in divided doses. More is better. I'll do this again today.
That's like 10-15 g right? I would be very of taking too much . Aninal studies show diminishing returns in higher doses. I think it raised serotonin ,only in higher doses .

cjm

That's like 10-15 g right? I would be very of taking too much . Aninal studies show diminishing returns in higher doses. I think it raised serotonin ,only in higher doses .

If the extract is truly 5:1, I'd be consuming 45g a day right now. Going on feels yesterday, I took it to facilitate stretching and sleep. Any mention of loading periods in the studies?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

If the extract is truly 5:1, I'd be consuming 45g a day right now. Going on feels yesterday, I took it to facilitate stretching and sleep. Any mention of loading periods in the studies?
Okay if you feel good on it then do it ! Will be an interesting testimonial.
Not sure if you can calculate it like that or if they use an extract in the study as well ...

Ismail

Wow, this is going to be super interesting. I’m taking 3g every other day at the moment and feel good.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Wow, this is going to be super interesting. I’m taking 3g every other day at the moment and feel good.
How long have you been taking it ? And have you noticed dininsing results?

Ismail

How long have you been taking it ? And have you noticed dininsing results?

Taking it for about 2 weeks now.
Did you mean diminishing results? If so, not really, it’s hard to say as I haven’t been taking it religiously every other day. Sometimes it might be 2 days break. I only increased my dosage from 1g to 3g after having read this thread and seeing that the benefits are seen from 2.5 - 5g apparently.

I feel very motivated to get things done when I’m using this.
Libido hasn’t really been effected, except when I took 4g one day ? Might try taking 4g again to see what happens ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Taking it for about 2 weeks now.
Did you mean diminishing results? If so, not really, it’s hard to say as I haven’t been taking it religiously every other day. Sometimes it might be 2 days break. I only increased my dosage from 1g to 3g after having read this thread and seeing that the benefits are seen from 2.5 - 5g apparently.

I feel very motivated to get things done when I’m using this.
Libido hasn’t really been effected, except when I took 4g one day ? Might try taking 4g again to see what happens ?
Awesome, keep it up!

Ismail

Awesome, keep it up!
Thanks buddy.

Also a side note, a big side note actually lol!, my skin has become extremely smooth and clear, I have some breakouts when I’m not careful with what I eat (on my scalp and face), especially fatty food (eg double cream). Despite being a little “naughty” recently and indulging somewhat, my skin has been smooth and clear.

I’m not sure if it was you who posted a study on cistanche having a positive effect on Endotoxin and fatty acid metabolism etc., but I’m having a super beneficial response to it.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks buddy.

Also a side note, a big side note actually lol!, my skin has become extremely smooth and clear, I have some breakouts when I’m not careful with what I eat (on my scalp and face), especially fatty food (eg double cream). Despite being a little “naughty” recently and indulging somewhat, my skin has been smooth and clear.

I’m not sure if it was you who posted a study on cistanche having a positive effect on Endotoxin and fatty acid metabolism etc., but I’m having a super beneficial response to it.
Someone recently send me this .
Cistanche inhibits collagenase and hyaluronidase ,which are the enzymes that break down those molecules . This is why many people report better skin health with it .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals