Cilantro For Heavy Metal Detox?

edd00

Hey everyone I want to ask about using cilantro to detox from heavy metals. I eat a lot of dark chocolate and from the forums I see it can be full of heavy metals.

My only concern is that I know green leafy vegetables are not very Peat-friendly.

Do you think the "metabolic cost" of having cilantro is worth its heavy metal cleansing capabilities?

Also any idea as to how much cilantro I should have to reap these benefits?

And if cilantro is not a good idea, what else can I do to cleanse the heavy metals?

Thanks all!

fradon

i've read a few posts on here on people using cilantro to lower iron and other metals and it worked for them .

you can try like a table spoon per meal.

zinc also helps in the detoxing heavy metals along with sulfur and mehtylation.

zinc needs copper to create methalionine which helps rid the body of heavy metals.

so you would need a diet with healthy copper and all the prerequisites to make ceruplasm like vitamin A and i think dhea. steamed leafy green can help. like turnip greens or mustard greens.

yerrag

I used a product called HMD that has cilantro to detox lead. Did nothing for me. I was patient detoxing for a year. HMD was a POS.

Whichway?

I wouldn't use Cilantro as a chelator. When you chelate you want a reliable dose of chelator to take so that you can move and excrete heavy metals at a pace your body can handle. Taking Cilantro is a roulette as the potency can vary from plant to plant and depending on the soil its grown in can also be contaminated with heavy metals.

Have a look into the Andy Cutler Frequent Dose Chelation method. It seems the safest method to produce the least amount of harm whilst trying to remove the metals. Its a tough method though to follow. Other methods may offer the promise of faster or more effective results, however this is an area where very little is properly tested and ultimately you are the guinea pig. Its a field that needs to really develop more effective tools, but presently I would go the Cutler route.

Lucas

I had used cilantro powder, 3 tabs. a day, my ferritin was gone from 300 to 169. It works.

yerrag

I had used cilantro powder, 3 tabs. a day, my ferritin was gone from 300 to 169. It works.
Works in removing iron? Ferritin alone does not say much.

OP
E

edd00

I see thanks everyone for the thoughtful responses!
I agree it seems like this area is not well studied
I will look into the Cutler method, thanks!

Also had no idea with the zinc, I take 11 mg a day maybe I'll up it.... and I know chocolate has copper in it too

I have been doing some research and came across spirulina and chlorella. Maybe thats better?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals