CIA "front" Companies

Energizer

CIA "Fronts"

A short list of CIA front companies, some may be outdated or incorrect, but overall may be a good reference point to cross-check if something looks fishy to see if it matches on this list and do more digging on.

Maxine

This is scary. The C.I.A are evil. All of media is controlled by only 5 or 6 companies too. Conglomerate.

I suggest reading about the C.I.A's Mind control/MK Ultra as you seem interested (introduction here: https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/ some people believe they are still mind controlling people with ancient techniques practiced by the Yogi's:
The occult world learned this ability from the Indian yogis who have been controlling their hearts for centuries. Some have even shown in the scientific laboratory that they can stop their hearts for up to 30 seconds. (See Dr. Elmer Green of Menninger Foundation’s work.)
The yogi’s also developed the skill of changing their body temperatures. For instance, Swami Rama in the lab of Dr. Elmer Green could make one side of his palm hot and the other side of his palm cold simply by mental efforts.
-
pg 205 of "The illuminati formula to create an undetectable mind control slave" by Fritz Springmeier.
Free PDF file for that book here: https://www.ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk... i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf

They have mind-controlled bots scattered around doing their bidding. There is a conspiracy that a lot of CELEBRITIES are mind controlled (Check website Vigilant Citizen for convincing arguments on this). Some Amish assassins too. Because they have no abortion policy and no birth certificates so they are hard to trace and because they are so adjusted to a blood and guts way of life they make perfect candidates. The C.I.A pays generous amounts of money to adopt children into their regime. A prior Nazi, Joseph Mengele has greatly contributed to the mind control experiments and development of the science. Only children of an IQ above 130 or over are fit to be mind controlled, as they need to have a photographic memory and be able to assimilate and regurgitate large swaths of information word for word.
No-one cares, or no-one is allowed to talk about what the C.I.A do. A lot of references mentioned in Fritz Springmeier's book are named under a pseudonym.

This is scary. The C.I.A are evil. All of media is controlled by only 5 or 6 companies too. Conglomerate.

I suggest reading about the C.I.A's Mind control/MK Ultra as you seem interested (introduction here: Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control some people believe they are still mind controlling people with ancient techniques practiced by the Yogi's:
The occult world learned this ability from the Indian yogis who have been controlling their hearts for centuries. Some have even shown in the scientific laboratory that they can stop their hearts for up to 30 seconds. (See Dr. Elmer Green of Menninger Foundation’s work.)
The yogi’s also developed the skill of changing their body temperatures. For instance, Swami Rama in the lab of Dr. Elmer Green could make one side of his palm hot and the other side of his palm cold simply by mental efforts.
-
pg 205 of "The illuminati formula to create an undetectable mind control slave" by Fritz Springmeier.
Free PDF file for that book here: https://www.ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf

They have mind-controlled bots scattered around doing their bidding. There is a conspiracy that a lot of CELEBRITIES are mind controlled (Check website Vigilant Citizen for convincing arguments on this). Some Amish assassins too. Because they have no abortion policy and no birth certificates so they are hard to trace and because they are so adjusted to a blood and guts way of life they make perfect candidates. The C.I.A pays generous amounts of money to adopt children into their regime. A prior Nazi, Joseph Mengele has greatly contributed to the mind control experiments and development of the science. Only children of an IQ above 130 or over are fit to be mind controlled, as they need to have a photographic memory and be able to assimilate and regurgitate large swaths of information word for word.
No-one cares, or no-one is allowed to talk about what the C.I.A do. A lot of references mentioned in Fritz Springmeier's book are named under a pseudonym.
If anyone has experience with V2K, Remote neural monitoring and electronic torture please PM me...

LUH 3417

I suggest reading about the C.I.A's Mind control/MK Ultra as you seem interested (introduction here: Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control some people believe they are still mind controlling people with ancient techniques practiced by the Yogi's:
-
Free PDF file for that book here: https://www.ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf

What the actual ****. This is insane.

Dr. B

-

What the actual ****. This is insane.

what does "Amish assassins" mean, should we not be getting milk from amish farms?

I am under CIA mind control right now.

-

Look up voice to skull remote neural monitoring and emf radiation , psychotronic weapons

I am currently experiencing this as we speak and for the record I don’t believe in most conspiracies BUT THIS IS REAL

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals