Chubby Older Dads Are More Attractive To Women, Study Finds

L

lollipop

I like the dad bod and visible muscles/six pack are a turnoff. Even to 'fornicate' with.

This board is full of incels/MRA types with their grossly distorted conceptions of what they think women are like LOL :roll: so ******* boring. @lisaferraro you responded way too politely/apologetically to that misogynistic bull****.
LoL @daisyjane I get it, my thought is that if I respond in kind, then I have met them at their level, no thank you. It does feel strange to see so much misogyny not only on this forum but in society in general. Fortunately it is really being outed now especially in the US.

Also watch people carefully, those who consistently stir the pot on any number of issues might be thriving off of the huge burst of energy release that happens from chaos and anger in others. I personally prefer to conserve my energy and not share it.

Fame

Kids... They'll kill your gains.. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-24-19-20-31-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-24-19-20-31-1.png
    621.2 KB · Views: 129

AretnaP

I like the dad bod and visible muscles/six pack are a turnoff. Even to 'fornicate' with.

This board is full of incels/MRA types with their grossly distorted conceptions of what they think women are like LOL :roll: so ******* boring. @lisaferraro you responded way too politely/apologetically to that misogynistic bull****.
To get the most accurate information I absolutely demand a tinder test be done.

tinder is the tape by which males are measured in the 2010s

This isn't "bull****", it's science.

Kyle M

Men say something about women: women say you hate them, start to machine gun insults, won’t bother to consider what you actually meant once emotionally activated

Women say something about men: women incapable of seeing it in the same light, complete double standard, have no problem lumping men together in generalizations, saying rude things, and other rhetorical devices they would immediately pick up on and emotionally (over)react to if about women

P@ssy pass is real but is slowly being challenged, especially online, and women will become more and more shrill as that pass starts to bounce on them, as feminists are more loudly complaining about nothing today than women complain about real things in countries that actually oppress them. Calling men misogynists is a sign you have a lot of privilege in your society, and exposes you and your inability to be rational rather than exposing the men of your society. If that were true you would be told to stfu and maybe hit for saying such...today women are just challenged on it and call that hate. Good work if you can get it I guess

L

lollipop

Men say something about women: women say you hate them, start to machine gun insults, won’t bother to consider what you actually meant once emotionally activated

Women say something about men: women incapable of seeing it in the same light, complete double standard, have no problem lumping men together in generalizations, saying rude things, and other rhetorical devices they would immediately pick up on and emotionally (over)react to if about women

P@ssy pass is real but is slowly being challenged, especially online, and women will become more and more shrill as that pass starts to bounce on them, as feminists are more loudly complaining about nothing today than women complain about real things in countries that actually oppress them. Calling men misogynists is a sign you have a lot of privilege in your society, and exposes you and your inability to be rational rather than exposing the men of your society. If that were true you would be told to stfu and maybe hit for saying such...today women are just challenged on it and call that hate. Good work if you can get it I guess
Honestly @Kyle M you are highlighting a real concern AND both ways - female —> male male —> female. It makes me wonder why so much hatred and disgruntlement grew? And between countries and races etc.? It both saddens me and befuddles me. Even what I have observed between members of this forum. What happened? Is it possible to have mutual respect between people without such destructive emotion? In your research, can you correlate this phenomenon with hypo metabolic energy?

Kyle M

Honestly @Kyle M you are highlighting a real concern AND both ways - female —> male male —> female. It makes me wonder why so much hatred and disgruntlement grew? And between countries and races etc.? It both saddens me and befuddles me. Even what I have observed between members of this forum. What happened? Is it possible to have mutual respect between people without such destructive emotion? In your research, can you correlate this phenomenon with hypo metabolic energy?

I don't pretend to know some magical connection between nutrition, health, metabolism, and societal behavior. I go to evolutionary roots to explain these things, and believe that men and women are DIFFERENT. They have evolved different strategies to reproduce, we are here now because of the success of those strategies, and they effect the way the brain as well as the rest of the body are built and function.

All of this *mind interaction* on the internet is happening filtered through the meat-space of your brain, which is not a neutral actor. I don't think metabolism has much to do with it, a particular sentence or idea will come across differently on average to males vs. females based on differences in the central nervous system. Women can (again on average) see more gradients in color shades than men, is that because of metabolism?

Men or women are not *better* than the other, they are different. My problem with the modern narrative and society is that women are being legally privileged and socially privileged and not being held accountable for their actions, and men are forced to subsidize this with taxes. The average straight white male pays much more into the state than gets out, and this is balanced by single mothers, gays/lesbians, and the various non-East Asian minorities getting more out than they put in. This cannot go anywhere other than enraging men who are literally slaves to this system (forced to work without compensation) while being told they are the oppressors of all of those net-tax beneficiary groups. This fact alone proves men are *better* are gathering resources, since if the opposite were true why would women need to be net tax beneficiaries? Stating these facts gets you labeled a hater of women, and the traditional female strategy of withholding sex and affection from deviant men (those on the wrong side of the tribal opinion on issues) is in full effect, bending most men to submit to being an ATM machine for single mothers and minorities while being verbally beaten on in order to get sex and a relationship. If they are lucky their partner will not divorce them, take the kids, and receive money from them for the rest of their lives.

I mean, I could go on, but what else needs to be said? Middle and upper class white coastal women today complain more loudly than any generation of women anywhere in the world, yet have the most privilege of any generation of humans ever in existence. That's really all there is to it.

L

lollipop

I don't pretend to know some magical connection between nutrition, health, metabolism, and societal behavior. I go to evolutionary roots to explain these things, and believe that men and women are DIFFERENT. They have evolved different strategies to reproduce, we are here now because of the success of those strategies, and they effect the way the brain as well as the rest of the body are built and function.

All of this *mind interaction* on the internet is happening filtered through the meat-space of your brain, which is not a neutral actor. I don't think metabolism has much to do with it, a particular sentence or idea will come across differently on average to males vs. females based on differences in the central nervous system. Women can (again on average) see more gradients in color shades than men, is that because of metabolism?

Men or women are not *better* than the other, they are different. My problem with the modern narrative and society is that women are being legally privileged and socially privileged and not being held accountable for their actions, and men are forced to subsidize this with taxes. The average straight white male pays much more into the state than gets out, and this is balanced by single mothers, gays/lesbians, and the various non-East Asian minorities getting more out than they put in. This cannot go anywhere other than enraging men who are literally slaves to this system (forced to work without compensation) while being told they are the oppressors of all of those net-tax beneficiary groups. This fact alone proves men are *better* are gathering resources, since if the opposite were true why would women need to be net tax beneficiaries? Stating these facts gets you labeled a hater of women, and the traditional female strategy of withholding sex and affection from deviant men (those on the wrong side of the tribal opinion on issues) is in full effect, bending most men to submit to being an ATM machine for single mothers and minorities while being verbally beaten on in order to get sex and a relationship. If they are lucky their partner will not divorce them, take the kids, and receive money from them for the rest of their lives.

I mean, I could go on, but what else needs to be said? Middle and upper class white coastal women today complain more loudly than any generation of women anywhere in the world, yet have the most privilege of any generation of humans ever in existence. That's really all there is to it.
Thanks for this. It helps me put your understanding into perspective. For me the jury is still out about connection to biological health/strength and behavior - even behavior that seems entitled. Intuitively I see a connection, but haven’t gathered much solid data.

Tarmander

I mean, at least we can differentiate on this forum between dislike of a behavior and dislike of the class of people that person represents. I'm not sure why, but it's like misogeny and bad behavior from women get commingled. I like women, but I don't like irresponsibility and would call it out in men or women...yet somehow calling it out in women carries added risk...now I'm an evvvillll racist bigot white man! Which is why I don't talk about it in real life.

TripleOG

Don't see how any male can interact with a range of women and feel like they have the ability to pinpoint what the majority are attracted to. The differences between age, socio-economic status, race, religion, dating experiences, etc drastically affects outlook.

Gadsie

Being fit is obviously more attractive, but it's the obsession with being fit that's unattractive. So what you wanna do is secretly go to the gym and tell girls you never work out (semi-serious). Girls love 'naturally fit' guys.

ilpmusic

Is that a UK study with UK women? UK women are on the heavier side too. Now, if that study had been conducted in Estonia, Latvia, Serbia, or Montenegro, I feel the women may have a different opinion.
Because of the UK diet and frequently visiting the pub, women in the UK have a different body type then the US. In Ireland it was even more so probably due to the Guinness. I would travel a lot to the UK and Ireland.

ilpmusic

I have heard of this recently, women being into the dad bod. I seen some youtube experiments too; joe sixpack vs dad body which do women prefer. They all preferred dad body for relationship, but joe sixpack to fornicate with.
Of course endless reports show that women even in relationships commit infidelity with joe sixpacks anyways.

I think the reasoning is women want a male in a relationship that isn't too attractive, so they don't fear of him cheating, as most women are extremely insecure.
The majority of physically fit women prefers a guy who is also physically compatible . Cheating happens with any body type.

Peaterpeater

Kids... They'll kill your gains.. :p
I absolutely love this photo, thank you for sharing....it makes me feel better about myself. I should share my before and after photo's because I look quite similar to you except that I actually gave birth to my kid, lol.

sladerunner69

I have heard of this recently, women being into the dad bod. I seen some youtube experiments too; joe sixpack vs dad body which do women prefer. They all preferred dad body for relationship, but joe sixpack to fornicate with.
Of course endless reports show that women even in relationships commit infidelity with joe sixpacks anyways.

I think the reasoning is women want a male in a relationship that isn't too attractive, so they don't fear of him cheating, as most women are extremely insecure.

Yeah women are extremely insecure. They view men with sixpacks and very low bodyfat as intimidating, or better than them. Women want to be the physically beautiful ones in a relationship, that's what most men nowadays seem to forget.

Watson350

Yet another another pseudo-intellectual liberal that confuses misogyny with chauvinism.

Watson350

Being fit is obviously more attractive, but it's the obsession with being fit that's unattractive. So what you wanna do is secretly go to the gym and tell girls you never work out (semi-serious). Girls love 'naturally fit' guys.
Bravo

whodathunkit

I agree with this.

However, we need to stop putting the blame on women, per se. It's just the way our culture has gone in the 100 years.

In the West in the last 100 years ALL victim groups have gotten a lot of attention and seen some real, beneficial change as a result of the behavioral and rhetorical tactics we're still seeing deployed. But this has led, in the wake of needed beneficial change and an absence of desperate need of change, to a couple of generations of people weaned on these tactics, who still think whining about externals and complaining about "Da Man" is all there is to fixing society's ills. They don't know that making noise about a problem is only the first step towards correcting the problem; they think whining is all there is to it. They don't look to making the beneficial changes permanent by matching their actions with their wants or even their rhetoric, and working every day with everyone from all walks of life to positively influence their culture; they simply continue to whine because whining is easier than other forms of action, and it makes them feel like they're moving forward (when in reality they're stuck).

Feminists are very strident in this regard, but women are not peculiar in the failing; it's a HUMAN flaw. Or maybe a modern Western cultural flaw, since non-Western cultures don't seem to be nearly as accepting of complaining upstart victim groups who threaten to derail the cultural status quo.

And as dreary as it is when white feminists perpetrate whining ad nauseam, it's equally dreary around here seeing otherwise smart people put the lion's share of the blame on women as being perpetrators. When, in reality, most of the current agitators for social change (regardless of what victim group they align with) don't appreciate the success they have, and continue to conflate whining with actually working for positive change.

Not acknowledging the broad cultural significance of this whining phenomenon, and instead putting the lion's share of the blame on a single group (women) for acting this way is disingenuous at best, and outright misogynistic at worst. Basically, just the flip side to the strident, whining coin.

Yet another another pseudo-intellectual liberal that confuses misogyny with chauvinism.
@Watson350, you're so funny. Yet another intellectual wannabe who apparently doesn't know the meaning of pseudo, liberal, OR chauvism. LOL!

You got a little bit of the condescending, high-falutin' phraseology goin' on. Now please get a dictionary and do some more reading and studying so you can actually understand the phrases you're using.

Last edited:

Watson350

I agree with this.

However, we need to stop putting the blame on women, per se. It's just the way our culture has gone in the 100 years.

In the West in the last 100 years ALL victim groups have gotten a lot of attention and seen some real, beneficial change as a result of the behavioral and rhetorical tactics we're still seeing deployed. But this has led, in the wake of needed beneficial change and an absence of desperate need of change, to a couple of generations of people weaned on these tactics, who still think whining about externals and complaining about "Da Man" is all there is to fixing society's ills. They don't know that making noise about a problem is only the first step towards correcting the problem; they think whining is all there is to it. They don't look to making the beneficial changes permanent by matching their actions with their wants or even their rhetoric, and working every day with everyone from all walks of life to positively influence their culture; they simply continue to whine because whining is easier than other forms of action, and it makes them feel like they're moving forward (when in reality they're stuck).

Feminists are very strident in this regard, but women are not peculiar in the failing; it's a HUMAN flaw. Or maybe a modern Western cultural flaw, since non-Western cultures don't seem to be nearly as accepting of complaining upstart victim groups who threaten to derail the cultural status quo.

And as dreary as it is when white feminists perpetrate whining ad nauseam, it's equally dreary around here seeing otherwise smart people put the lion's share of the blame on women as being perpetrators. When, in reality, most of the current agitators for social change (regardless of what victim group they align with) don't appreciate the success they have, and continue to conflate whining with actually working for positive change.

Not acknowledging the broad cultural significance of this whining phenomenon, and instead putting the lion's share of the blame on a single group (women) for acting this way is disingenuous at best, and outright misogynistic at worst. Basically, just the flip side to the strident, whining coin.

@Watson350, you're so funny. Yet another intellectual wannabe who apparently doesn't know the meaning of pseudo, liberal, OR chauvism. LOL!

You got a little bit of the condescending, high-falutin' phraseology goin' on. Now please get a dictionary and do some more reading and studying so you can actually understand the phrases you're using.
I stand by my statement and my use of diction mama.

Lurker

Thanks for this thread. After some side googling I'm now more knowledgeable on the ideas of the alt-right manosphere as the counter to the leftist feminist SJW. Both are very flawed, nihilistic, and quite sad.

Life happens but there is no need to intensionally seek out the estrogenic male phenotype. Would someone seriously let themselves go to pot because they believed this nonsense? Good luck with that.