Chronic Vitamin E Administration Improves Brachial Reactivity And Increases Intracellular Magnesium

So,my mom has vascular disease, making for really bad varicose veins. She is also headed for the Alzheimer's spectrum. This might help? I'd been thinking in terms of aspirin for the inflammation. Probably wouldn't want to take both at the same time?

You see I have little scientific understanding, so please keep it simple for me!

yes it may be a good idea. With vitamin K2, a bit of D3 and vitamin A, and plenty of calcium and magnesium, she might take aspirin and vitamin E and consume coffee. It all should help.

Hugh Johnson

I would give her what the hamster said, but it might be better to start Vitamin E and wait a week or two before starting with the aspirin. Because of the bleeding risk it might be better the let the body get used to one platelet aggregation interfering substance first. Also, glycine, in gelatin or otherwise. I am convinced it is safe and helps with everything.

Ok on the vitamin E and aspirin. Are there recommended sources and dosages?

She can't drink coffee. Wires her completely.

What form of vitamin a is best?

She drinks plenty of raw milk for calcium, and

What form of magnesium? She already deals with loose bowels.

As far as vitamin D goes, and I know this isn't Morley's forum, but he feels very strongly that vitamin D is another one of those big nutritional/ and now allopathic, mistakes. Feels it should be gotten from sun exposure. What is Peat's take on this?

Frankdee20

Ok on the vitamin E and aspirin. Are there recommended sources and dosages?

She can't drink coffee. Wires her completely.

What form of vitamin a is best?

She drinks plenty of raw milk for calcium, and

What form of magnesium? She already deals with loose bowels.

As far as vitamin D goes, and I know this isn't Morley's forum, but he feels very strongly that vitamin D is another one of those big nutritional/ and now allopathic, mistakes. Feels it should be gotten from sun exposure. What is Peat's take on this?

As for her magnesium, use the Glycinate form. That kills two birds with one stone. It’s not a laxative at all. I can take 4 a day and never run to bathroom

RobertJM

I have to cut down on the E, man. Too much is definitely detrimental to my mojo.

It's that long half life.