Chronic Stress And Anxiety

Aidin91

Hi
I am 24 y/o male
I had chronic stress and anxiety from the momment I born since I had crazy dad who hitted and scolded and belittled me always.
Now I am experiencing high blood pressure with IBS and more important whole hair loss,the main reason I became obsessed with my health is my hair(facial ,sideburn,whole scalp and etc) now I want to know ow to treat my illness. all blood work came out as okay.I think the main culprit is CRH, but I really need your help and advice in diagnosing and treating this issue.
I really appreciate your help and advice

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Welcome to the forum Aidin91. I'm truly sorry to hear about your traumatic childhood.
I really need your help and advice in diagnosing and treating this issue.
No one here can diagnose and treat but I'm sure you will get lots of useful input to help you figure things out. Perhaps you could start by giving some details on your current diet, lifestyle and any supplements or medicines you use.

OP
A

Aidin91

Thanks for your response.
actually I am reading posts in this forum for about a year,but till now I could not get appropriate answer for my situation.
I am eating healthy diet with full of protein and vitamins and about the supplement I am using hops and turmeric with green tea,they are good but my problem is severe.I have BP around 105/160 and heart rate above 140 all the time and none of these problem had occurred to any member of our family I am pretty sure that this happened because of my childhood

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the additional information. Do you have a trusted health care provider in real life that is aware of and keeping your blood pressure and heart rate monitored? Those numbers seem a bit high to me.

OP
A

Aidin91

The doctors in our country are the worst doctors all around the world, but even if they want they could not diagnose properly.I spent a lot of money on endocrine expert and dermatologist (about 4000-5000 $).
I could lower my blood pressure by 20 with Valerie and hops in heavy dose which assures me this stress related issue.also the hair loss by itself cause more stress since it is rare and affected my facial hair too.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm sorry about the situation with doctors. Trust me I do understand. I just wanted to make sure you were not in any danger. I'm hopeful you will get many helpful replies.

Tarmander

What have you tried? What has worked? What's your hunch on the direction to take?

Makrosky

Yes please provide more detailed info and we'll be able to help you.

Also : do you work? Study? Sedentary? Exercise? Social life? You have permanent anxiety or is it triggered by certain events?

All this info is important.

Makrosky

What Peat tools have you tried so far? Havevyoubtried cyproheptadine? Glycine? Niacinamide? Pregnenolone? Fat soluble vitamins? C'mon with those details pal.

OP
A

Aidin91

You could be more specific here.
What are your source of Carbs, Fat and Protein? Tell an example day of eating of yours.
potatoes,bread,vegetable,red meat,whole grains .also I avoid junk food and all processed food
What have you tried? What has worked? What's your hunch on the direction to take?
I tried green tea, valerian root, hops, meditation, avoiding processed food and so on,some of these helped me a little bit, but didn't make any big difference

Makrosky

potatoes,bread,vegetable,red meat,whole grains .also I avoid junk food and all processed food

I tried green tea, valerian root, hops, meditation, avoiding processed food and so on,some of these helped me a little bit, but didn't make any big difference

Ukall meant a more detailed answer. What do you exactly eat and how much for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is important.

When is your stress at maximum and when is it at minimum?

Tarmander

There is a plethora of studies on the forum to read about all kinds of substances that can help with both stress and anxiety from
Niacinamide to aminos to herbs and hormones. Take your pick, most people are trying to lower stress here.

Ukall

Nowadays, people usually try probiotics a lot. Have you tried probiotics in the past?

OP
A

Aidin91

Yes please provide more detailed info and we'll be able to help you.

Also : do you work? Study? Sedentary? Exercise? Social life? You have permanent anxiety or is it triggered by certain events?

All this info is important.
I don't work and I am PHD student,I spent my time by walking and talking with my friends.I have permanent anxiety which become more worse by a very small event.
What Peat tools have you tried so far? Havevyoubtried cyproheptadine? Glycine? Niacinamide? Pregnenolone? Fat soluble vitamins? C'mon with those details pal.
I dont have access to pregnenolone,glycine ( I am not sure about the availability of the cyproheptadine) what about fat soluble vitamins?

Pet Peeve

In addition to anxiety, would you say that anger is a problem? I would recommend cyproheptadine if you have been under a lot of stress for a long time. When stresshormones reach a certain level I suspect that diet is not enough.

OP
A

Aidin91

I am 182 cm and I weigh about 75-80 kg.I eat 3 meals every day and I don't eat a lot.normaly I wake up at 8 A.m and I sleep around 12.

Ukall

To lower anxiety?
I'm a noob around these areas, but I heard that when a person suffers from PTSD, the gut microbiome also changes.

Then, there are studies like this: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425161324.htm

"What we found was an imbalance in the gut microbiota of the stressed mice," said Forsythe. "There was less diversity in the types of bacteria present. The gut and bowels are a very complex ecology. The less diversity, the greater disruption to the body."

Bienenstock and Forsythe then fed the stressed mice the same probiotics (live bacteria) found in the calm mice and examined the new fecal samples. Through magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS), a non-invasive analytical technique using powerful MRI technology, they also studied changes in brain chemistry.

"Not only did the behavior of the mice improve dramatically with the probiotic treatment," said Bienenstock, "but it continued to get better for several weeks afterward. Also, the MRS technology enabled us to see certain chemical biomarkers in the brain when the mice were stressed and when they were taking the probiotics."

Both researchers said stress biomarkers could potentially indicate if someone is suffering from PTSD or risks developing it, allowing for treatment or prevention with probiotics and antibiotics.
However, I know here on Peat forum probiotics aren't a real solution, but I was just wondering if he might have tried them in the past.