Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Friend diagnosed w/it)

Bui

A friend of mine (Age 35) was diagnosed with CLL

Now, I've seen this thread, but I'm curious if anyone has anything else/more specific to say. Anyone know more of the "Artmenisin protocol? I don't have my friend's lab results but I could ask for them if they could help... He is about to take Obinutuzumab and ventatoclax tomorrow...

I ask because a friend of mine who is 35 recently was diagnosed with CLL.

Thanks!

Regina

A friend of mine (Age 35) was diagnosed with CLL

Now, I've seen this thread, but I'm curious if anyone has anything else/more specific to say. Anyone know more of the "Artmenisin protocol? I don't have my friend's lab results but I could ask for them if they could help... He is about to take Obinutuzumab and ventatoclax tomorrow...

I ask because a friend of mine who is 35 recently was diagnosed with CLL.

Thanks!

aliml

A case of complete remission of CLL has been observed through the administration of EGCG at a dose of 1200mg/day.

sugarisgreat

These two guys have been posting quite a lot about this topic on Truth Social. Below is one study they recently posted:
You may want to search their timelines because I think he spoke of leukemia with published studies behind them.

https://truthsocial.com/@FloridaSharkman
and:

NIH has also published studies showing anti-cancer effects of most dewormers including Fenbendazole, Ivermectin, and HCQ.
Researchers found that a therapy involving the antibiotic Doxycycline and ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, was up to 100 times more effective for killing cancer stem cells (CSCs) than 2-DG, a molecule currently being tested as an anti-cancer agent in clinical trials

golder

These two guys have been posting quite a lot about this topic on Truth Social. Below is one study they recently posted:
You may want to search their timelines because I think he spoke of leukemia with published studies behind them.

https://truthsocial.com/@FloridaSharkman
and:

NIH has also published studies showing anti-cancer effects of most dewormers including Fenbendazole, Ivermectin, and HCQ.
Researchers found that a therapy involving the antibiotic Doxycycline and ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, was up to 100 times more effective for killing cancer stem cells (CSCs) than 2-DG, a molecule currently being tested as an anti-cancer agent in clinical trials
Amazing find. Going to read this study when I get home, thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals