Chronic Inflammatory Respone Syndrome

LUH 3417

my doctor thinks I have this. Does anyone know anything about it? He also told me stop eating milk and dairy as it’s probably irritating me even more.
I think people here believe that once you clear dysbiosis you can handle dairy. I really don’t want to stop drinking milk but I get sick every 2 weeks and it’s keeping me from having a fulfilling life.

theLaw

my doctor thinks I have this. Does anyone know anything about it? He also told me stop eating milk and dairy as it’s probably irritating me even more.
I think people here believe that once you clear dysbiosis you can handle dairy. I really don’t want to stop drinking milk but I get sick every 2 weeks and it’s keeping me from having a fulfilling life.

Are you eating starch?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Try lactose free (milk with lactase enzyme added) or Lactaid brand milk. That is what I drink and I don't have trouble digesting it.

theLaw

Mostly fruit but I do eat 2-3 potatoes a week.

Based on your posts, it looks like you've been at this for a while (since 2016), so I here's my top 3 off the top of my head (which can be easily tested):

1. Thyroid (there's a reason why Peat mentions it so much - personally I use Tyromix orally)

2. Calorie restriction (nearly everyone doing it doesn't realize it)

3. Low Protein (good test would be 100G/day of only high-quality protein for 2 weeks)

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Based on your posts, it looks like you've been at this for a while (since 2016), so I here's my top 3 off the top of my head (which can be easily tested):

1. Thyroid (there's a reason why Peat mentions it so much - personally I use Tyromix orally)

2. Calorie restriction (nearly everyone doing it doesn't realize it)

3. Low Protein (good test would be 100G/day of only high-quality protein for 2 weeks)
My labs in March for thyroid were:
Free T4 1.39
Free T3 3.0
TSH 1.88

Do you mean to restrict calories purposefully? I used to fast in 2014 and had so much energy but was also very manic during that period.

I’ll try it out. Thank you.

goodandevil

My labs in March for thyroid were:
Free T4 1.39
Free T3 3.0
TSH 1.88

Do you mean to restrict calories purposefully? I used to fast in 2014 and had so much energy but was also very manic during that period.

I’ll try it out. Thank you.
I believe your free t3 is on the low end, ray daid ft3 is significant for statistical reasons, but i think he would emphasize temps and pulse more. Lactose-free milk also works for me, i use four scoops of a flean collagen brand i've found, i used to habe trouble with it but i think this brand is cleaner. And then i add fructise to sweeten it. It's qn easy way to get 100 grams of protein and sugar. TSH can be inflammatory above 1.

theLaw

Not necessarily on purpose, but just constantly under-eating, especially in regards to protein. In that same vein, a short period of re-feeding might be helpful in combating stress (ice cream is an easy way).

With regards to the gut bacteria, Peat's general view is that bacteria is too complex to classify as harmful/healthy, so a sterile gut is best (carrot/antibiotics/bamboo shoots). Cheers!:D

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I believe your free t3 is on the low end, ray daid ft3 is significant for statistical reasons, but i think he would emphasize temps and pulse more. Lactose-free milk also works for me, i use four scoops of a flean collagen brand i've found, i used to habe trouble with it but i think this brand is cleaner. And then i add fructise to sweeten it. It's qn easy way to get 100 grams of protein and sugar. TSH can be inflammatory above 1.
Interesting thank you. The range on my labs goes up to 4.2 so I thought mine was decent. My temps range from 97.9-99.4 depending on the day. I’m going to try lactose free milk

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Not necessarily on purpose, but just constantly under-eating, especially in regards to protein. In that same vein, a short period of re-feeding might be helpful in combating stress (ice cream is an easy way).

With regards to the gut bacteria, Peat's general view is that bacteria is too complex to classify as harmful/healthy, so a sterile gut is best (carrot/antibiotics/bamboo shoots). Cheers!:D
I get the most phlegm and wheezing when I feel like I’ve over eaten. Thanks for all the helpful info.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

The doctor who discovered the syndrome uses a cholesterol lowering drug to treat it.

Cholestyramine How It Works in CIRS

People with CIRS are unable to remove the mold toxins from their body due to a genetic varient. The immune system of the CIRS patient is unable to remove these toxins and is the instigator of an inflammatory response. Cholestyramine binds to biotoxins that cause CIRS allowing them to be eliminated via the feces. These biotoxins must be removed from the body of the person with CIRS or they will never get well. Once they are removed the inflammatory process that they started then needs to be addressed. The use of Cholestyramine is considered “off-label.” It is legal to give medications off label and most physicians give medications off label. You need to know that your prescription is being used off-label.

How does Cholestyramine work?
Cholestyramine is not absorbed. If it is not taken with food it binds to bile salts, cholesterol and biotoxins in the small intestine. They are not able to be absorbed and are excreted with the cholestyramine in the stool. Overtime the biotoxins are removed from the bodies tissues as long as there is no re-exposure. Cholestyramine only removes the biotoxins from the body. It does not necessarily correct inflammatory problems or other cascading events that those biotoxins created. Additional work usually needs to be done to correct these issues.

Details on How Cholestyramine Works:
It is used as a bile acid sequestrant. Since it is a strong ion exchange resin, it can exchange it’s choloride anions with anionic bile acids in the gastrointestinal tract and bind them strongly in the resin matrix. It removes bile acids from the body by forming insoluble complexes with the bile acids. The whole thing is then removed in the feces. Usually, the bile and things attached to the bile acids would be picked back up from the intestines as part of the enterohepatic circulation. This is a continual recycling of bile and any biotoxins in the bile. However, when the bile acids are bound to Cholestyramine, the Cholestyramine and the bound bile acids/biotoxins are removed via the feces.

Lurker

Activated charcoal seems to have a similar mechanism as cholestyramine.

But syndromes are not diseases. They are just a collection of symptoms that may or may not have a similar pathology. You may want to review Peat’s view on inflammation as well. For example I just listened to the interview Politics & Science: Autoimmune and Movement Disordets from May 18, 2012 which some real gold in there.

Peatful

Activated charcoal seems to have a similar mechanism as cholestyramine.

But syndromes are not diseases. They are just a collection of symptoms that may or may not have a similar pathology. You may want to review Peat’s view on inflammation as well. For example I just listened to the interview Politics & Science: Autoimmune and Movement Disordets from May 18, 2012 which some real gold in there.
YouTube or KMUD?
Thx

Peatful

benaoao

highest quality very lean animal food yielding about 100g a day, from the whole animal / supplement gelatin

low fat mostly SFA+MUFA, DHA is essential. Coconut, shredded unsweetened or flakes, is awesome

find out which carbs are the easiest to digest. For me that's been white rice, yams, carrots, maltodextrin or instant oats when/after working out. Use cronometer as a tool to figure out what your deficiencies could be. No supplements needed however a bit of mitochondrial boost could be great. I'd go for niacin above all else, the more I'm reading on it... Work your way up to a gram a day ish. Red light / UV is super overlooked too.

@raysputin cholestyramine can work well to bind mold toxins I've heard and is relatively low risk, but it can. Also bind pesticide toxins, especially organophosphates, which are fat soluble. I'm wondering how one would bind other pesticides and toxins that are stored in the fat, besides sweating, which is always good

richofden

Forum Supporter
@raysputin cholestyramine can work well to bind mold toxins I've heard and is relatively low risk, but it can. Also bind pesticide toxins, especially organophosphates, which are fat soluble. I'm wondering how one would bind other pesticides and toxins that are stored in the fat, besides sweating, which is always good
hey.. did you find an answer to this?