Chronic gastritis with failed PPI use.

PeterSN

So my brother has been having a few digestive issues, including currently a burning in his intestines like 'lava.' he has written down below a more detailed explanation of his symptoms and how it has progressed.

My brother:

I have had this chronic gastritis that I was diagnosed with about 7 months ago now. I got it while on a ray peat style diet with lots of white rice added, after diagnosed I was put onto a ppi called lanzaprozole immediately, which failed and then put on to stronger ppis such as omeprazole. Undoubtedly this has failed too and the gastritis has gotten progressively worse. At this point I have no idea what I should do. I am currently on a double dose of the ppis and still have a huge amount of abdominal pain in my intestines and stomach. I have tried fasting and carnivore for short periods which have seemed to help a bit. I was wondering if anyone here could help me.

Thanks.

InChristAlone

He could trial activated charcoal if it's toxic bile acids flaring up his digestive system.

Grapelander

I think mine was triggered by food additives - transglutaminase and gums like carrageenan.
So eating fast food, eating lunch meat, eating ice cream can all be sources of gastritis by additives.
Cooking your own food is the best bet. I always do well on cooked potatoes and milk products.
As far as medicine I would use famotidine (Pepcid) in place of PPI.
Drink ginger ale and take ginger capsules.
See if the doctor will prescribe anti-nausea to get through this attack. I benefitted from ondansetron and promethazine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals