Chronic Dieting

sugarisgreat

Hi

I just started the oxidal supplement and just ordered lapodin after reading many posts here trying to get to the bottom of my issues. I've started some of the food vitamin recommendations and am suprised I have not bulked up since I tend to gain weight really fast.

My primary problem is downgraded metabolism due to chronic dieting since I was a young adult.
Believe it or not-I seem to have downgraded my metabolism to requiring 1200 calories despite great efforts to up calories/refeed/exercise to no avail. Now at age 45, 150lbs, I have low energy, sleep issues and slow metabolism.

After reading the posts on serotonin decreasers, I seem to be a good candidate due to being under great stress for 20+ years due to voluntary food starvation.

My question is, do people take all three at one time (cypro., lapodin, oxidal)?
I take T3 (which does not seem to help raise my temps), but since doctors have told me to do this, I continue. After reading posts here, perhaps my problem was the stress side of the equation.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have enjoyed reading the posts on this web page about healing the body.

Mufasa

If T3 doesnt raise temps, you may have a chronic infection somewhere, maybe a focal infection. Or for some other reason high nitric oxide levels.

Niacinamide, caffeine, MB and red light are super helpful with detoxing nitric oxide.

Lysine and aspirin are helpful for limiting new nitric oxide production.

What-a-Riot

If it is nitric oxide issue, gotta shout out famotidine. I think the info on that is in the "interesting properties of h2 antagonist famotidine" thread