Chronic Dandruff And Dry Skin

anyfit

Hey friends,

I've been dealing with dandruff and dry skin (mostly face especially moustache and eyebrow area) and im really desperate for something to cure it, if anyone here managed to cure theirs or atleat knows how to i would be happy to know how!

I believe that it may be due to a lack of iodine. Iodine is anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal. Also, iodine increases moisture in skin. Every cell in the body requires iodine. I highly recommend the book 'Iodine Crisis' by Lynne Farrow. You have to take iodine cofactors as well, so read the book before starting iodine. I am a 51 year old overweight female I am taking 100 mg and I am about to increase to 200 mg. You can also go to the Curezone website and they have lots of information on iodine but that website is so hard to navigate through.

tankasnowgod

I did a thread on throwing a bunch of stuff at dandruff- Throwing A Bunch Of Peat-ish Supplies At Dandruff

It has been MUCH better ever since I made that concoction. I just ordered some Flowers of Sulfur, and will be making a new aspirin/sulpfur combo soon, maybe with urea, but I added that to my regular shampoo.

As for dry skin..... Urea is amazing, probably the best supplement I've used. Niacinamide also helps, as does red light.

For a long term solution to the dry skin, you might wanna try inclined bed therapy. I used to have dry patchy skin on my elbows. It didn't really bother me, but noticed after two months sleeping inclined that that skin is now normal.

TheHound

I agree with @Doublecapricorn that it's probably bacterial overgrowth related. I see good local effects on dry skin with Haidut's solban which is anti fungal and antibacterial

TheHound

Antibiotics also significantly reduce my flakey skin and dandruff when i take them as well

Dry skin around my eyebrows was resolved in my case by taking a B complex supplement as well as a Vitamin A supplement (10,000 IU). It was resolved pretty quickly - within a day or two. However, I also had very dry skin all over my face and hands back when I was very hypo-metabolic, which was resolved by refeeding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals