Chris Masterjohn Seems To Be Falling Apart

InChristAlone

I personally used fermented cod liver oil for a year to 18 months based on the recommendations of the Weston A. Price people and got brain cancer.

And I took only one or two capsules a day of the Green Pastures butter oil and fermented cod liver oil combo. So here's another one to add to the list.
Sorry to hear that. I completely distanced myself from WAPF since finding Peat and learning of the toxicity of PUFA. And then another angle with the excessive vitamin A. That people are now attacking me for warning people not to take unphysiological amounts of.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear that. I completely distanced myself from WAPF since finding Peat and learning of the toxicity of PUFA. And then another angle with the excessive vitamin A. That people are now attacking me for warning people not to take unphysiological amounts of.
I appreciate you @sugarbabe.

burtlancast

I am doing this in protection of my family against people like you.

Wise decision.

Should i manage to get your IP from Charlie, i have 10 coffee enemas lined up just for you.

burtlancast

And no cream.

InChristAlone

Aw man I really enjoy coffee enemas. Should have kept arguing about vaccine history.

LUH 3417

Evolution and Autoimmunity - Autoimmunity - NCBI Bookshelf

Also on vaccines...
There are a few known associations of vaccines increasing the risk of certain autoimmune diseases, such as the flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré and MMR with immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). And it makes sense that vaccines could potentially cause autoimmune diseases, since they are designed to stimulate the immune system, and autoimmune diseases are disorders of that immune system. However, studies have shown that these are very rare. Using MMR and ITP as an example, there is an increased risk. However, that risk is lower than it is with measles infection, the clinical course of ITP after vaccination is less severe compared to ITP after measles infection, and 90% of children resolve completely within 6 months.

And before you tell me how risky that is, the actual risk in that study was 23 cases in 700,000 children. Do the math, and . . . you know what, don't. I've done it for you - it's 0.0033%.

As for other autoimmune diseases (like ASIA), these occurrences are so rarethat studying them is difficult because of their rarity, and some researchers do not believe ASIA even exists. An excellent review article can be found herewhich details pretty much everything I just said”

Stories from the trauma bay: Busting Vaccine Myths
In measles virus infection, it has been postulated that there is immune suppression by inhibiting T-cell proliferation and maturation and downregulation MHC class II expression.

Infants have more T-cells than children over the age of 2, which they rely on for immunity. The excess amount of T-cells seem to be a sort of compensatory immune mechanism to deal with lower levels of memory and effector cells. Measles suppresses T-cell proliferation. Dysregulation of the neuronal and immune network would cause autoimmunity and other severe responses in an infant brain that does not have the capacity to respond to the antigens and inflammatory cascade being produced within its bloodstream. There also may be cross reactivity specific to measles and rubella viruses in themselves which induces cross reactivity antigens with human surface cell proteins in some cases.

There are no studies on separating the MMR vaccine into different vaccines most likely because:

Internationally, the MMR vaccine can be separated into single components. For example, measles vaccination can be given without mumps or rubella. In the US, though, the measles vaccine is only available as a combination shot (MMR or MMRV). The rest of the world seems to give infants the MR vaccines.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I personally used fermented cod liver oil for a year to 18 months based on the recommendations of the Weston A. Price people and got brain cancer.

And I took only one or two capsules a day of the Green Pastures butter oil and fermented cod liver oil combo. So here's another one to add to the list.

Seriously? What was the prognosis if you dont mind sharing?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Tarmander, I was diagnosed with esthesioneuroblastoma. Nasty.

All traces gone now.

Thank God for Ray Peat.
wow!

I would love to hear a more indepth story if you ever feel like making a write up. I am sure others would as well.

BeBetter

Does anyone know what specifically about the FCLO might have caused cancer or congestive heart failure?

Does anyone know what specifically about the FCLO might have caused cancer or congestive heart failure?

Well, it's oxidized PUFA galore. What I wonder about is: how can people ingest that regularly without feeling awfully sick long before they develop cancer?

BeBetter

Well, it's oxidized PUFA galore. What I wonder about is: how can people ingest that regularly without feeling awfully sick long before they develop cancer?
Yes, it is PUFA, but I know several people who ate a lot of PUFA for years, still eat PUFA, and don't have such serious problems.

schultz

Zinc absorption is reduced considerably with lots of calcium, and with the ridiculously higher calcium intake that some here achieve it is probably even worse.

Too much calcium preventing absorption of other minerals is the problem, and that was my point.

High dietary calcium intakes reduce zinc absorption and balance in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

As far as I know, milk enhances absorption of zinc. Drinking milk with a plant-based zinc containing meal significantly increases absorption of the zinc from that meal.

Calcium supplements could be different though and prevent zinc absorption, like the paper you posted suggests.