Chris Kresser Talks Absolute Nonsense

Dobbler

He eats PUFAs with additional omega 3 supplement and probably some low carb / high vegetable paleo diet. I don't believe a word coming out of his filthy mouth.

jaminhealth

God lord what have I come to. Kresser TO ME says a lot of good stuff.

I quickly looked at the link in the initial post, and I found Pycnogenol in 1995 and a year later Grape Seed Extract and so together have been taking them about 25 yrs. Have not used a allergy or sinus drug in all those years, and prior I was the sinus and allergy and sore throat queen.

Have not had a cold, flu or vaccines for sure in about the same amount of years.

Love love love NOT taking pharma drugs and not suffering with all the allergy issues.

I also take a couple times daily White Willow Bark instead of aspirin.

Last edited:

Nicole W.

are you in the grape seed extract business?
Seriously.... a great question! No matter which thread/ topic, somehow every comment Jaminhealth makes circles back to how great GSE is. I’ve been waiting to see if she could somehow integrate GSE into the Kobe crash thread, lol.

Dave Clark

Give her a break, she is excited about something that worked for her, and I see a lot of that on this forum. Nothing wrong with promoting something natural that has solved some health issues for you, just as long as your not promoting it as a cure-all.

Nicole W.

Give her a break, she is excited about something that worked for her, and I see a lot of that on this forum. Nothing wrong with promoting something natural that has solved some health issues for you, just as long as your not promoting it as a cure-all.
I get it, and I’m all for health promoting substances, of course! However,... if you extoll the virtues of something too fervently or too frequently online it starts to look suspect. She promotes GSE pretty heavily. After the first few comments it started to raise a red flag for me and maybe Thomas00 too.

jaminhealth

A lot of ignorance out there and so the attacks commence. It's in one other group I'm a member, but many who now are taking the Grape Seed Extract and have MEGA improved health....The simple great grape and it's values.

jaminhealth

I get it, and I’m all for health promoting substances, of course! However,... if you extoll the virtues of something too fervently or too frequently online it starts to look suspect. She promotes GSE pretty heavily. After the first few comments it started to raise a red flag for me and maybe Thomas00 too.

I joined this group as it seemed pretty well rounded....I had heard of Ray Peat some yrs ago but didn't know his background etc...then I hear Peaters, and those who see nothing but Peat info. I'm not knocking Peat but I have an open mind to SO MUCH for my health and healing and NOT seeing doctors for this and that issue and their drugs. I'm so MUCH my own MD. Thanks..

Nicole W.

A lot of ignorance out there and so the attacks commence. It's in one other group I'm a member, but many who now are taking the Grape Seed Extract and have MEGA improved health....The simple great grape and it's values.
Are you suggesting that you are being attacked because someone asked a legitimate question about your promotion of GSE?

jaminhealth

Are you suggesting that you are being attacked because someone asked a legitimate question about your promotion of GSE?

I've had quite a few here question me "are you selling it"...so believe what you care to.

I'm not that great a story teller giving all my years of good health and experience with the Grape and it's skins and seeds and power.

Nicole W.

I've had quite a few here question me "are you selling it"...so believe what you care to.

I'm not that great a story teller giving all my years of good health and experience with the Grape and it's skins and seeds and power.
Good health? Really? I did a cursory search of your username and it seems like you’ve had some significant health problems for years which probably lead you to forums like this one. Additionally, I just wanted to let you know that I am not saying one way or another that GSE is good or bad. I’ve never tried it so I don’t have first hand experience. I’m sure it has it’s place for healing and nutrition. But one thing you should know, if you don’t already, is that Ray Peat and probably most forum members are not huge fans of seeds or seed extracts in general. This may be why you have not encountered many receptive comments from other members or why you’ve been met with suspicion.

jaminhealth

Good health? Really? I did a cursory search of your username and it seems like you’ve had some significant health problems for years which probably lead you to forums like this one. Additionally, I just wanted to let you know that I am not saying one way or another that GSE is good or bad. I’ve never tried it so I don’t have first hand experience. I’m sure it has it’s place for healing and nutrition. But one thing you should know, if you don’t already, is that Ray Peat and probably most forum members are not huge fans of seeds or seed extracts in general. This may be why you have not encountered many receptive comments from other members or why you’ve been met with suspicion.

Yes, I have very good health and I'm headed to 82 this year and a couple minor pharma meds. And a life of advanced arthritis from my life of dancing and gym workouts and just plain wear and tear of life. And a history of family genetics of arthritis.

And you did a search of me, how interesting. You must have a lot of time to do this and really curious about me.

And millions have never tried Grape Seed Extract and have no clue about it's virtues...when I think of the millions taking drugs for their allergies, sinus and other issues, I can scream. I was there before 1995...and paid an allergist for his shots and drugs. And NEVER got better...did he tell me about Grape Seed Extract, of course NOT.

jaminhealth

And Nicole W, the MAIN reason I started with Pycnogenol back in 1995, were you at that lecture, I don't think so...the panel of MD's and researchers were with a company bringing Pycnogenol into the U.S. from France for the intro into the U.S. We were told MAY prevent cancers, I was 57 and that was music to my ears and there I was on it for 1 yr and then found Grape Seed Extract.....

And many research facilities are using Grape Seed Extract in their research for Breast Cancer, Colon, Prostate and Skin Cancers. Check out Mayo, City of Hope, Sloan Kettering and cancer research and grape seed extract. Question them, are they story telling?

Look that up...

TRUE, millions do not know of these powerful antioxidants.

Last edited:

Nicole W.

Yes, I have very good health and I'm headed to 82 this year and a couple minor pharma meds. And a life of advanced arthritis from my life of dancing and gym workouts and just plain wear and tear of life. And a history of family genetics of arthritis.
I don’t know how you can say you have very good health and advanced arthritis in the same breath. To me, these things are mutually exclusive. No one says they have very good health AND cancer, or very good health AND IBS, or very good health AND heart disease. I think we may have a very different definition of very good health.

And you did a search of me, how interesting. You must have a lot of time to do this and really curious about me.
It took me two minutes...
And millions have never tried Grape Seed Extract and have no clue about it's virtues...when I think of the millions taking drugs for their allergies, sinus and other issues, I can scream. I was there before 1995...and paid an allergist for his shots and drugs. And NEVER got better...did he tell me about Grape Seed Extract, of course NOT.
I sympathize with your frustration.

Nicole W.

I don’t know how you can say you have very good health and advanced arthritis in the same breath. To me these conditions are mutually exclusive. No one says they have very good health AND cancer, or very good health AND IBS, or very good health and heart disease. I think we may have a very different definition of good health.

Nicole W.

And Nicole W, the MAIN reason I started with Pycnogenol back in 1995, were you at that lecture, I don't think so...the panel of MD's and researchers were with a company bringing Pycnogenol into the U.S. from France for the intro into the U.S. We were told MAY prevent cancers, I was 57 and that was music to my ears and there I was on it for 1 yr and then found Grape Seed Extract.....

And many research facilities are using Grape Seed Extract in their research for Breast Cancer, Colon, Prostate and Skin Cancers. Check out Mayo, City of Hope, Sloan Kettering and cancer research and grape seed extract. Question them, are they story telling?

Look that up...

TRUE, millions do not know of these powerful antioxidants.
I believe you.

jaminhealth

I don’t know how you can say you have very good health and advanced arthritis in the same breath. To me these conditions are mutually exclusive. No one says they have very good health AND cancer, or very good health AND IBS, or very good health and heart disease. I think we may have a very different definition of good health.

I can say I am healthy because I am NOT sick, OA is a condition and it started in my body when I was 18 and went on to do a life of so much....never a surgery until hip replacement at 72 and more arthritis set in .... I did a lot of bodywork all my life and it's kept me going but the joint replacement really messed me up. Our bodies DO NOT LIKE TO BE CUT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals