CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Chorionic Morphine, Naltrexone And Pentoxifylline Effect On Hypophyso-gonadal Hormones Of Male Rats

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by paymanz, Mar 27, 2016.

1. paymanz

paymanz Member

Chorionic morphine, naltrexone and pentoxifylline effect on hypophyso-gonadal hormones of male rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Knowledge about harmful effects of morphine on hormone secretion seems to be necessary. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the effect of pentoxifylline on side effects derived by morphine on hypophyso-gonadal hormones of male rats.

METHODS:

32 male rats were divided into the 4 groups of OSS: control (received 40 g Sucrose/l drinking water and intraperitoneal injection of 1 l/kg normal saline), OMS: morphine group (received 0.4 mg/l + 40 g Sucrose/l in drinking water and intraperitoneal injection of 1 l/kg normal saline), NMS: morphine+naltrexane group (received 0.4 mg/l + 40 g Sucrose/l in drinking water and IP injection dose of 10 mg/kg/ml/day Naltrexane) and PMS: morphine + pentoxifylline group (received 0.4 mg/dl + 40 g Sucrose/l in drinking water and IP injection dose of 12 mg/kg/ml/day Pentoxifylline) for 56 days, respectively.

RESULTS:

Serum levels of testosterone, LH, FSH hormones were measured. Pentoxifylline increased serum levels of testosterone, LH, FSH hormones compared to control, morphine and morphine-
    groups.

CONCLUSION:

Pentoxifylline has a significant efficacy for increasing serum levels of sexual hormones. Considering that Pentoxifylline is safe and cheap, with easy application, we suggest for the usage of this drug for improving semen parameter's quality before performing ART for the treatment of morphine addicts

2. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

has anyone used pentoxifylline?

3. OP
    paymanz

paymanz Member

I used it, it increases metabolism , i breath deeper. Of course another benefit is improved blood circulation.

Only down side is with relatively higher doses i get nausea feeling.

4. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Where did you get it? Thanks

5. OP
    paymanz

paymanz Member

it is a product of a drug company in my country , i dont think you can buy that product online.