Choosing Our First Family Dog

SOMO

View attachment 18293 This sweet girl joined our family last Saturday. I used to have big dogs but when my last one got old and couldn’t always get around I knew I should probably stick with smaller dogs I could carry if necessary.

Beautiful furry girl.

Her eyes are so curious and full of wonder.

She will explore the world eagerly, for sure.

Make sure to expose her to different situations and environments, the same you would do with humans. And bathing young pups is rarely needed, BUT I do think early exposure to water and baths is a good idea so they don’t fear it when they grow up.

Just make sure never to let her drink from any puddles and if you go on a long walk or trip, bring some water in a small Tupperware container or something. I think dogs are naturally inclined to drink water if they find it. After my dog got sick, I started carrying water with me when we go on longer walks.

Incredibly helpful.
We are making decisions now- seeing if our land is even fencable and the HOA laws and stuff.
Thank you for taking the time to write.
I’m becoming the most excited for our new addition.

HOAs can be dictatorships, hopefully yours has dog lovers on the board.

SQu

Just some photos of my big boy.
Sometimes I put on youtube videos of dogs and he watches it for fun, then looks behind the laptop trying to find the dogs.

I give him Vitamin K2 and Calcium Carbonate (in his water) once a week or so to make sure his teeth and bones stay strong.
He's adorable! I do love the GSD ears

SQu

View attachment 18293 This sweet girl joined our family last Saturday. I used to have big dogs but when my last one got old and couldn’t always get around I knew I should probably stick with smaller dogs I could carry if necessary.
No Blossom! She is too cute! Shouldn't be allowed!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals