Chondroitin Sulfate - Good For Heart Disease?

TreasureVibe

This is a repost of mine, because I thought this thread deserves more attention.

RESPONSE OF ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE TO CHONDROITIN SULFATE‐A

The Man Who Cured Heart Disease With a Natural Molecule, 20 Years Before Cholesterol Drugs!

CSA, Chondroitin Sulfate A and Friends

Heart Health & Chondroitin Sulfate

The Man Who Cured Heart Disease Naturally - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Is Heart Disease from a Sulfur Deficiency? - Investigators Report

To cite that last article:

When it comes to the toxicity of glyphosate, Stephanie Seneff PhD is the authority. She views coronary artery disease as a deficiency in cholesterol sulfate. And what inhibits the formation of cholesterol sulfate? That’s right, glyphosate (14). Not only does glyphosate destroy gut bacteria, but it inhibits the trans-sulfuration pathway. Read more from Dr. Seneff about the devastation caused from glyphosate.

Thoughts? And how does this fit in with Ray Peat's ideas?

Jon2547

I just bought some. I'll give feedback after taking this for a little while.

B

Braveheart

Appreciate this info TreasureVibe! The more I read the more I was impressed...interesting that the most pertinent info re heart/chondrotin sulfate on PubMed... the abstracts were missing! The hand of big pharma?...their multibillion statin business would definitely be imperiled.

Jon2547

If feels more like a baseless attack on chondroitin. Keep in mind that the initial study which showed tremendous success for those with heart problems took place in 1973, and then nothing more was heard. Wonder why. Could it be that it would harm so much profits from drugs?

Jon2547

I know that right before Prozac debuted, there was an all natural supplement that worked on serotonin. (I'm not for raising serotonin). L-tryptophan was taken off of the market because some folks died. If I recall correctly, it was due to some adulteration during manufacturing and not the L-tryptophan itself. Makes me wonder if someone from the pharmaceutical companies actually poisoned the L-tryptophan so that it would be banned and not interfere with future SSRI sales.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals