Choline, Fatty Liver

stsfut

I was recently dx’d with fatty liver, should I avoid anything anti-cholinerginic (sp)? Should I supplement with choline? It’s hard to get clear advice. The one clear thing is I need to lose weight.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was recently dx’d with fatty liver, should I avoid anything anti-cholinerginic (sp)? Should I supplement with choline? It’s hard to get clear advice. The one clear thing is I need to lose weight.
Phosphatidylcholine is needed for transport of fat out of the liver so I don't think using anti-cholinergics would interfere.
Dietary choline is helpful.
Maybe you might benefit from my article about it: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BhAB&usg=AOvVaw3MIIzDJTWsWNsChKCkgM4p&ampcf=1

redsun

Get adequate choline while losing the weight. A few eggs and some lean meat (which is usually part of a weight loss diet anyway) will provide a decent amount of choline. The fat in the liver will go away with weight loss that's the prime part.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals