Choline Associated Hypersexuality In A 79-year-old Man

PeatReader

I wonder if there would be any benefit to cycling the different forms or metabolites of choline? For example, take these on sequential days:
CDP Choline (citicoline)
Alpha GPC
Phosphatidylserine
Phosphatidylcholine
Uridine

Synthesis_of_choline_from_citicoline.jpg

Although this guy, David Tomen (no idea who he is), claims you don't need to cycle choline supplements:
"Q: I have just one question though; do I need to cycle choline sources like I do with nootropic drugs? I’ve only ever found one article that says you don’t need to cycle choline sources. I started experimenting with Alpha GPC, ALCAR, and Citicholine about a month ago. Other articles I’ve read say that Uridine sources should be cycled to avoid tolerance. So maybe Citicholine should be cycled because it increases Uridine. I don’t know about the others though."

"A: Kevin, Alpha GPC, ALCAR and Citicoline are all naturally produced by your body. As long as you follow dosage recommendations there is no reason to cycle choline supplements. It just doesn’t make logical sense when you understand the science behind it and mechanism of action in your brain."

(From Advanced Guide to Choline in Nootropic Stacks – Nootropics Expert)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals