Cholesterol

Mastemah

1. Coconut oil now
2. Until you get some thyroid. Easy peasy....(I always wanted to say that).

Mastemah

AND drink coffee and take aspirin-which takes more explanation like dose amounts, times per day, dont forget vitamin K, sources for proper aspirin, how to prepare coffee and with what etc.

Coconut oil aids in the conversion of cholesterol AND it improves the quality of the cholesterol if you are making plaques which reduces oxidization ....

I was going for simple :)

Beebop

Jenn said:
Or drink coffee and take aspirin, which behave like T3 in combination.

Interesting!

Do you mean that they should be taken together (sip my coffee, sip my aspirin), or is it enough to just have both at some point in the day? (I use both already - I knew that coffee and aspirin help thyroid etc, but didn't know about the combination.)

Thanks!

Mittir said:
post 24904 Correction : "RP mentioned that cholesterol number goes up directly with decreasing thyroid function"

What if your cholesterol and thyroid are both low?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicholas

I'm confused on how cholesterol is manipulated. i know the recommendations in this thread are that it's based on thyroid function, but thyroid problems have to be because of other problems. does fat intake affect cholesterol levels?

Nicholas

Nicholas said:
post 114923 I'm confused on how cholesterol is manipulated. i know the recommendations in this thread are that it's based on thyroid function, but thyroid problems have to be because of other problems. does fat intake affect cholesterol levels?

ok, just watched a Josh Rubin video on the subject and reminded once again that balancing everything lowers inflammation....which is the most sound way of regulating cholesterol levels or anything in the body. with that said, as far as substances, saturated fats and Vitamin A seem to be important in having healthy cholesterol levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals