Cholesterol

OP
mandance

mandance

Thanks man, I appreciate that a lot. I stopped all working out as well, I just dont have the energy since I am withdrawling from meds. I cant really even leave my house. I am extremely weak and tired and foggy headed all the time, although ive had the fogginess issue for liek a year now. My heart rate is always low, like in the 60s, it just beats hard...like so hard I can feel it in other parts of my body when I try to sleep and when I doze off, it will wake me in terror. This all started last week but I just assumed it was the meds. I did go to urgent care and a doctor listened to my heart and lungs, but said they sounded completely normal and he didnt feel it necissary to do any further testing. When I came to them my blood pressure was pretty high though, I was having a panic attack. It was a few days ago that that had happened.

Thats crazy your heart rate jumped up that high, that must have been terrifying, I cant even imagine. My chest pain seems to be dull, but sometimes there are sharper instances and its worse at rest but it often seems to jump around to different locations.

I think you are right about the stress hormones. When I dosed t3 the first time, I felt very warm and happy. Then I got tired but it wasnt so bad. The same happened until the 3rd day I just completely crashed so I stopped taking it, thats also when the chest pains started so I got scared that the cynomel had caused some sort of problem to my heart, although that seems unlikely? I mentioned it to the doctor, that I took it but he didnt say much about it. I would be interested in talking to your further about getting off your psych meds and your experiences. Thanks for writing also, its of great help to me as I am pretty new to Peat, only like 4 months now.

OP
mandance

mandance

Oh nice, thats so awesome you got your testosterone up, what type of changes have you noticed with an increase in T? Thats so great to hear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals