Cholesterol Soap - Life Giving Store

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Has anyone tried the cholesterol soap? I’m interested in feedback! Thanks

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Mine should be here any day and I’ll give a review after using it for several days to a week. I’ve been very happy with their other soaps but the cholesterol soap seems like it would be especially good for anti-aging benefits.

mbachiu

I would love to hear if you like it! Shipping to Canada it’s pretty expensive, but if it’s worth it, that would be great to know :)

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I would love to hear if you like it! Shipping to Canada it’s pretty expensive, but if it’s worth it, that would be great to know :)
It came today and I used it right away! My husband commented about me taking two showers but I couldn’t resist! The soap smells wonderful and I didn’t feel like I needed to apply any lotion afterward which is unusual for me in the winter! Other than that it’s too soon to tell but I’ll update more after I’ve given it a good trial.

mbachiu

It came today and I used it right away! My husband commented about me taking two showers but I couldn’t resist! The soap smells wonderful and I didn’t feel like I needed to apply any lotion afterward which is unusual for me in the winter! Other than that it’s too soon to tell but I’ll update more after I’ve given it a good trial.
Awesome!!! It sounds like it’s going to be a good product!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What is this soap for, in particular?
Just for cleansing but since I love their other soaps I figured I’d give this one a try too. I know the cholesterol level in our skin declines with age but I don’t think washing with cholesterol soap would necessarily help that any. I could be wrong though.

mbachiu

Just for cleansing but since I love their other soaps I figured I’d give this one a try too. I know the cholesterol level in our skin declines with age but I don’t think washing with cholesterol soap would necessarily help that any. I could be wrong though.
Are you still liking the soap? I might purchase some :)

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
This soap is the metaba soap 2 with cholesterol. I love them both for clean but not dry skin.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This soap is the metaba soap 2 with cholesterol. I love them both for clean but not dry skin.
Their shampoo bar can also be used as soap and is very moisturizing.