LDL 122 ( HIGH > 130)
Trig. 65 ( RANGE < 150 )

Last edited by a moderator:

dd99

See haidut's comments on cholesterol here:
A Bioenergetic View Of Autoimmunity [Generative Energy #12]

Here's a snippet:
haidut said:
G: That's a very good point, actually. I just mentioned that cholesterol is very important for the function of your immune system. So, without eating sugar - and specifically fructose, which is a very efficient precursor of cholesterol - you either have to injest cholesterol from your diet, basically pre-made, like in, for example, the eggs are a great source of cholesterol, so are most meats or products that contain some kind of a saturated fat. They usually go together, cause saturated fat binds cholesterol, and in the body the chylomicrons that carry cholesterol around and the VLDL cholesterol, it's vital for them to have a good supply of saturated fat, not PUFA. So without sufficient supply of sugar, you will probably not produce sufficient cholesterol. And if you're not ingesting it from your diet otherwise - mainly due to restricting cholesterol-rich foods, like everybody seems to be doing lately - your immune system will be malfunctioning. There was a study published - I think it was back in 2010 - which showed that people who lowered their cholesterol somehow - and it didn't matter if it was through statins or avoidance of dietary cholesterol or doing something, maybe over-exercising, which is another thing that may reduce your LDL and raise your HDL (maybe that's another thing we can talk about, why you don't want high levels of HDL). So, if you do anything to lower your LDL cholesterol, that is the true, good cholesterol. Stop listening to this nonsense about HDL. Things that raise HDL are invariably toxic. So, ethanol raises HDL, ionizing radiation raises HDL, excessive exercise raises HDL. Do these sound like things that in excess are good for you? [D: Estrogen does, too, right?] Exactly, estrogen does, too. Women on birth control pills have been heralded as having a perfect cardiovascular profile, because their HDL is over over sixty and anything over 40 is perfect. No, it's not true! It is a response to some kind of a toxic, noxious agent that is inside you and that's what the body uses to deal with it. So you want the LDL cholesterol and you want to injest it preferably from food. If you don't - and you limit your sugar intake - your total cholesterol will be low and people with low cholesterol, regardless of the cause, have been found to... levels of low cholesterol were found to predate cancer diagnosis by more than two decades. Now, think about anything else that can be so predictive about your chance of getting cancer. Low cholesterol is predictive of your chance of getting cancer. It actually increases it by eleven times and it's predictive of developing cancer two decades before there is actually a sign of cancer in the body that can be diagnosed.

D: Before we wrap up - just because I know we will get questions on it - do you want to address high levels of cholesterol and how that could be related to low thyroid function?

G: There are many, but we just talked about the immune system, but one of the basic functions of cholesterol is to be the precursor of all your steroid hormones. Now, if the levels of cholesterol are high, this could mean basically two things: you are either eating too much of it or producing too much of it and you're not converting it the way you should be into pregnenolone, which is the first step. And then from pregnenolone you can either convert it to DHEA by the enzyme 3-beta–hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, or to progesterone by the enzyme 17-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. So, if you have high cholesterol, this is strongly suggestive of a steroidal deficiency further down the chain, with the exception of cortisol and estrogen, which tend to accumulate. So if you have high cholesterol, chances are you have high estrogen and high cortisol and low levels of the protective steroids that happen to be in between. And why would you have a low conversion of cholesterol into the steroids? Well, several reasons, but two of the of the ones that have been proven consistently are low levels of thyroid hormone or vitamin A deficiency. Now, vitamin A deficiency will inhibit the function of the two enzymes 3BHSD and 17AHSD and without thyroid hormone, your cells - because the first step of creating the pregnenolone from cholesterol happens in the mitochondria - your cells will not be able to perform this step. It is dependent on NAD and thyroid hormone. If you are in a reduced state, you will not have enough NAD, so you will not be able to convert enough cholesterol. So, high cholesterol, more than anything else, is diagnostic of poor metabolism, of potentially hypothyroidism, or deficiency of vitamin A - in some cases, some people have deficiency in one of the enzymes, like 3BHSD or 17AHSD that is caused by an external agent. You go get an x-ray, even a simple x-ray, it will inhibit the function of these two enzymes and also will inhibit the side cleavage enzyme in the mitochondria, so you'll be stuck in the cholesterol step. You won't even produce pregnenolone. Almost any toxic agent has a dramatic effect on the steroid enzymes that are between pregnenolone and further down, but most toxic agents do not inhibit aromatase and they do not inhibit 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1. These two enzymes are responsible for creating, correspondingly, estrogen and cortisol. You go and get irradiation or any kind of a noxious agent to have an effect on you, you will upregulate dramatically the function of the two enzymes at the very end of the chain and you will inhibit the functions of the enzymes further up in the chain. So you will give yourself the stress response, as directly measurable by these hormones

OP
R

redlight

Im currently taking thyroid and TRT ( i haven't got my Thyroid labs back)

but my Total T is 750 (250-827)
E2 is a little high at 38 <OR = 29
SHBG right in middle range
prolactin was in middle range to
DHT was 1.5x over top range. which was my highest result except for estrogen.

thoughts on what i should do?

OP
R

redlight

I noticed my scalp becomes more oily now... I can tell most when i wake up in the morning.

OP
R

redlight

Prolactin 13.4 ( 2 . 0 – 18.0 ng/ML)

is this prolactin to high?

A.R

Prolactin 13.4 ( 2 . 0 – 18.0 ng/ML)

is this prolactin to high?
I'm not an expert, but Yes, I would say it is high. High Prolactin also means high estrogen I've been told.

Are you taking a mix of T3 and t4? How much thyroid are you daily taking?

OP
R

redlight

thanks my e2 has been elevated lately... usualy my prolactin is 4-8 range

OP
R

redlight

Total Testosterone 567 ( 250 – 1100 ng/dl )

E2 Sensitive 64pg/ml Range < 29

SHBG 32( 10-50 nmol/L)

Hematocrit 50.5% (38.5 - 50)

Red blood cell count 5.74 (4.20 - 5.8)

DHT 76 (16-79)

DHEAS 162( 110 – 510 mcg/dL)

Cortisol AM 17.6 (4-22)

Prolactin 13.4 ( 2 . 0 – 18.0 ng/ML) ;
Iron, Total 125 (50-180)

% Saturation 33% (15-60)

Iron Binding Capacity 375 (250-425)

FERRTIN 37 ( 20 – 345 )

Vit D3, 1,25 (OH)2: 44 (18-72)

Free T3 3.0 ( 2.3 - 4.2)

Free T4 .9 ( .8 - 1.8)

TSH .64 ( .4 - 4.5)

Reverse T3 14( 11- 32)

Dante

Total Testosterone 567 ( 250 – 1100 ng/dl )

E2 Sensitive 64pg/ml Range < 29

SHBG 32( 10-50 nmol/L)

Hematocrit 50.5% (38.5 - 50)

Red blood cell count 5.74 (4.20 - 5.8)

DHT 76 (16-79)

DHEAS 162( 110 – 510 mcg/dL)

Cortisol AM 17.6 (4-22)

Prolactin 13.4 ( 2 . 0 – 18.0 ng/ML) ;
Iron, Total 125 (50-180)

% Saturation 33% (15-60)

Iron Binding Capacity 375 (250-425)

FERRTIN 37 ( 20 – 345 )

Vit D3, 1,25 (OH)2: 44 (18-72)

Free T3 3.0 ( 2.3 - 4.2)

Free T4 .9 ( .8 - 1.8)

TSH .64 ( .4 - 4.5)

Reverse T3 14( 11- 32)
Any progress with stopping TRT related hair loss. I thought TRT might cause even higher T levels.

OP
R

redlight

Im going to increase thyroid, vit D, Iron, try to lower prolactin a bit (b6, salt, calcium), decrease e2 via arimidex

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals