Cholesterol Powder Success?

jitsmonkey

Anyone successfully raised their cholesterol levels using non-oxidized cholesterol powder?

grenade

BUMP.

I'd love to hear people's experiences too.

I'm investigating the efficacy of using cholesterol powder alongside a sugar-rich diet for raising serum cholesterol, vs. switching out white sugar for pure fructose powder for greater endogenous production of cholesterol.

Marquis777

I haven't use cholesterol powder but I ate 9 eggs a day before. That's about 1.5 grams of cholesterol. My the libido was up the roof. I was doing keto at the time too. It stopped working after about 2 weeks but I think it was because of that keto sh!t. The only reason I'm not on 9 eggs now is because of pufa. I'm on 2 to 4 eggs a day now trying to get 1 gram of cholesterol a day from food. I want duck eggs because it has 4 times the cholesterol in it with only 1 gram of pufa. I'll update you guys on it when I get those eggs. I heard it was great for libido.

Sapien

I heard dietary cholesterol has little to no impact on serum cholesterol.

ddjd

Is this true??

LDL or HDL is NOT cholesterol. They are rafts on which cholesterol (the cargo) is transported to (LDL) where it is needed and any excess is picked up and transported back on an HDL raft to the liver. Are all the rafts carrying cholesterol when they leave the liver? I don't know

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals