Cholesterol Powder Changing My Life

mimmo123

I'm taking t3 about 1.5 mcg mixed with hydrogenated coconut oil, k2 and 200 mg of cholesterol powder
every couple hours and it is feeling amazing!

Im much more calm, My strength has gone up, my energy is up and anxiety is way down and wounds are healing fast

The reason why I started the above is because I tried taking pregnenolone 3 grams a day I did it for a little less then 2 months at first I felt really good and about a month in I started taking progesterone with it.

I could handle a lot of stress and wanted to be put into pressure situations just because I could do it
and it felt good because I could

but then it turned opposite I got depressed and felt really bad I didint want to go out and do anything. I lost all motivation for everything! I assume I tanked my androgens big time

I stopped it then I started taking the t3,coconut oil,k2,cholesterol powder, coffee combo with my milk and bam right back in action again a complete turn around. My strength and energy are increasing dramatically

Dhair

I'm taking t3 about 1.5 mcg mixed with hydrogenated coconut oil, k2 and 200 mg of cholesterol powder

Im much more calm, My strength has gone up, my energy is up and anxiety is way down and wounds are healing fast

The reason why I started the above is because I tried taking pregnenolone 3 grams a day I did it for a little less then 2 months at first I felt really good and about a month in I started taking progesterone with it.

I could handle a lot of stress and wanted to be put into pressure situations just because I could do it

but then it turned opposite I got depressed and felt really bad I didint want to go out and do anything. I lost all motivation for everything! I assume I tanked my androgens big time

I stopped it then I started taking the t3,coconut oil,k2,cholesterol powder, coffee combo with my milk and bam right back in action again a complete turn around. My strength and energy are increasing dramatically
Do you find that the T3 is more powerful if you take it with cholesterol powder than without it?
Taking 50-100mg pregnenolone with that combo should have an even more powerful effect.

OP
M

mimmo123

when I took t3 alone it doesnt have the same effect as when I take it with cholesterol powder

I have not tried t3,pregnenolone, cholesterol powder together

OP
M

mimmo123

I have taken high dose t3 50mcg a day even up to 80mcg I know I probably tanked my cholesterol

volzrules

when I took t3 alone it doesnt have the same effect as when I take it with cholesterol powder

I have not tried t3,pregnenolone, cholesterol powder together
What is "cholesterol powder" I have never heard of it but think it might be helpful to use when on T3 only and cholesterol goes too low as a result.

jet9

What brand and dosages of cholesterol powder are you taking?

Did you try to up natural sources? (Animal fat, eggs) to get similar effects?

Cirion

This makes me wonder if this is common for people with hypo conditions (insufficient cholesterol), because fructose/sugar is supposed to be able to be converted to cholesterol but if there's a malfunction in that process then it causes a deficiency (presumably common scenario for those of us with less than ideal livers and whatnot). I have read today in a couple of other places that there may be benefit to eating raw eggs (yolk in particular) to really get cholesterol in the system (or in your case, the powder). This thread gives me motivation to try the raw egg idea because I think I've got some cholesterol issues too.

Cameron

This makes me wonder if this is common for people with hypo conditions (insufficient cholesterol), because fructose/sugar is supposed to be able to be converted to cholesterol but if there's a malfunction in that process then it causes a deficiency (presumably common scenario for those of us with less than ideal livers and whatnot). I have read today in a couple of other places that there may be benefit to eating raw eggs (yolk in particular) to really get cholesterol in the system (or in your case, the powder). This thread gives me motivation to try the raw egg idea because I think I've got some cholesterol issues too.
Did wonders for me 2 dozen raw eggs gives a guaranteed morning wood considering adding cholesterol powder too with good sugar intake to see about more effect

OP
M

mimmo123

The t3 I use is from grossman cynomel

cholesterol powder from here
Cholesterol Powder - Life Giving Labs

Im on 25 mcg of t3 a day and drinking about 120 ounces of OJ per day with some added fructose and the cholesterol powder

My total cholesterol is 175 I'm 38 years old. probably taking too much t3 but it's converting to the hormones nicely

volzrules

Im on 25 mcg of t3 a day and drinking about 120 ounces of OJ per day with some added fructose and the cholesterol powder

My total cholesterol is 175 I'm 38 years old. probably taking too much t3 but it's converting to the hormones nicely

What was your cholesterol before you started the cholesterol powder and the oj?

volzrules

I just got the cholesterol powder in the mail. Tiny bag! How much have you been using? Eggs would be a lot cheaper if I could stomach them!!

Spondive

Did wonders for me 2 dozen raw eggs gives a guaranteed morning wood considering adding cholesterol powder too with good sugar intake to see about more effect

Make eggnog with just the raw yolks and milk and sugar

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals