Cholesterol Deficit

BigBrain

Hello guyz,

I followed this forum for very long time and now i decided to introduce myself. I ve been peating almost for 10 months.
I am 22 year old male living atm in germany 178 cm on 70 kg. And i think i ve a huge Cholesterol Deficit. In fact i didnt registered here because i ve a slow metabolism or any issues in that direction. Its mainly because i want to optimize my performance particularly in weight lifting also i want to improve my hormone profile. Im not hypothyroid im actually hyperthyroid, this isnt an assumption. I can eat so much and i dont gain fast weight and i add really fast muscles. My father is also hyperthyroid thats why i know it to 100 %. I ve broad shoulders and slim hips. The problem is i think i ve raised my metabolism so fast that i actually depleted all my cholesterol for hormone production like testosterone and dhea. Now you asking yourself from where do i know or why just dont eat alot of eggs, butter, liver etc. First of all, if i dont eat more than 7 eggs per day i dont notice anything of the cholesterol benefits , it doesnt raise my cholesterol enough i think. Second think is my testerone production or my androgen production totally shutted down, also my cortisol production. So i can train like retard with out getting the cortisol issues or testosterone benefits. If i train hard with weights i only feel how my adrenaline raises it make me really aggressive also towards other ppl , but my testosterone doenst raise. Also because my adrenaline is high whole time i cant sleep well i just wake up in the morning and i am completely ready for the day. Also if i go sleep like 4 o clock in night i wake up on 9 o clock cant sleep. So im sure to 100 % that i ve a really low cholesterol value, due the fact that im hyperthyroid. Before all this issues i felt like a superman like a god. I felt great high libido, high strenth, ripped body and most important high appetite. Now i dont have any appetite i must force myself to eat. I can go easily with 2000 calories through day. Like before i ate 3500 calories or even more. I dont have any strengh in weight lifting like before not a pump in muscle not blood flow not this agression not this feeling that im superior compared to the other guys. So pls help me i dont want continue this low Life i want my lovely androgens back.
Please help me guys
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

paymanz

i did and all parameters were well
So why you think your cholesterol is low?

Anyway search for rays quotes for how to increase cholesterol and protective hormones.

Sugar,t3, retinol are important.

Also vitamin d.

Steene

This whole thread makes no sense. You said that everything works great high energy, etc and bloodwork is okey but you still want more. Accept that you can't be at your prime every day thats the first thing you learn while lifting.

The only constructive proposal I can give is: train less.

OP
B

BigBrain

yes i have very high energy temperature aggressivesnes but the benefits of high metabolism (t3) not enough androgens like i had before. The bloodwork was only a little one with out androgens etc with out t3 hgh and stuff like that.
Anyway thanks guys for the replies im gonna start to increase sugar and cholesterol consumption. How about daily 5 boiled eggs (most time organic) and 100 gramm to 200 gramm sugar like honey and jam . I ate alot of carbohydrates in form of white rice, potatos, white pasta , white bread (sometimes rye). For e. g. i ate yesterday about 400 carbohydrates was too lesss. I Think i need about 500 to 600 gramm carbohydrate daily with out getting the adrenaline rush.
I ate low fat i hate fat i like only minced beef fat and rarely i eat butter . I also love beef muscle meat i feel so androgenic after it but only if i eat 500 gramm daily anything below it i dont feel anything.

I want to try this cholesterol powder from idealabs i heared that ppl say that it smells sweet it remember me on my own body smell testosterone and other prohormones may be i have huge lack on cholesterol. Yes guys i feel good besides sometimes really strong head ache and mood swings and hard agression which isnt good at all for my invornment. The problem is that idealabs accept only credit card i dont use that ***t. I prefered paypal. So any1 knows if there is un oxidised cholesterol out there for europe shipment

M-dog

They say that Olanzapine (antipsyhotic drug) is the best at increasing cholesterol levels.