Chocolate

@metabolizm How are you doin with the Chocolate?

I find milk Chocolate 'gets' the back of my throat, but no problem with Dark.

By the way, ever used Ovaltine for B vitamins?

OP
M

metabolizm

@metabolizm How are you doin with the Chocolate?

Well, still eating it every day. Probably 50g now. Still craving it, still enjoying it. I'm not in the greatest health, though - not that I blame the chocolate for that. It's probably more connected to starch intake and endotoxin.

Well, still eating it every day. Probably 50g now. Still craving it, still enjoying it. I'm not in the greatest health, though - not that I blame the chocolate for that. It's probably more connected to starch intake and endotoxin.
@metabolizm Thanks, I can vouch for Oregano oil if you think endotoxin is an 'issue', get it with a 'high' Carvacrol content.
Zane Hellas 100% Undiluted Oregano Oil. Pure Greek Essential Oil of Oregano .86% Min Carvacrol. 129 mg Carvacrol Per Serving. Probably The Best Oregano Oil in The World. 1 fl. oz.- 30 ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care
@Inaut Any advice to offer @metabolizm

gaze

saw a quote on the facebook page from ray, saying that cocoa is "starchy" and the fiber can feed bacteria, and that it's a strong allergen for many people. I personally get bad gas from it. The oxalates, arginine, and mycotoxins make it less than ideal, so i think it just mainly be a treat

OP
M

metabolizm

saw a quote on the facebook page from ray, saying that cocoa is "starchy" and the fiber can feed bacteria, and that it's a strong allergen for many people. I personally get bad gas from it. The oxalates, arginine, and mycotoxins make it less than ideal, so i think it just mainly be a treat

Thanks, that’s interesting info. I’m actually trying to eat a bit less now.