Chlorophyll for copper ?

Motif

Or for „some copper“? Opinions on that?

I have a bottle, but there is nothing on it that it contains copper. Does chlorophyll always contain copper? Does anybody know how much?
And what other nutrients are in there and how much of them?

OP
M

Motif

Anybody knows how much copper is in there on how many drops?

OP
M

Motif

I really would like to know if it really raises copper and if it’s healthier than other copper supplements

Goldenboi

Sorry I don't know about Chlorophyll but have you seen this post about making your own copper ?

Had a crack making some a few days ago using Carlson copper. Defiantly gave me a lot more energy and felt warmer.

OP
M

Motif

Sorry I don't know about Chlorophyll but have you seen this post about making your own copper ?

Had a crack making some a few days ago using Carlson copper. Defiantly gave me a lot more energy and felt warmer.
Thanks. Not sure what to think about this. Is there any proof that this has more benefits ?

Goldenboi

Thanks. Not sure what to think about this. Is there any proof that this has more benefits ?

I think their point is this; Copper II is toxic , Copper I, is not toxic. The Copper in food is almost all Copper I, The Mito product is Copper I so has the benefit of being like food

OP
M

Motif

I think their point is this; Copper II is toxic , Copper I, is not toxic. The Copper in food is almost all Copper I, The Mito product is Copper I so has the benefit of being like food

and with adding the other stuff it turns copper 2 to 1? Is this really working ?

Goldenboi

and with adding the other stuff it turns copper 2 to 1? Is this really working ?

That's right, Nebula looked at the patent and came up the other additives. If you look at copper supplements they are a blueish green, the colour of copper when it's oxidised. Copper is normally an orange colour. The other stuff added turns it back to its normal orange colour state. Swanson copper supplement didn't do anything when I used it. The Nebula recipe is working for me so I'm happy and is its orange coloured.

OP
M

Motif

That's right, Nebula looked at the patent and came up the other additives. If you look at copper supplements they are a blueish green, the colour of copper when it's oxidised. Copper is normally an orange colour. The other stuff added turns it back to its normal orange colour state. Swanson copper supplement didn't do anything when I used it. The Nebula recipe is working for me so I'm happy and is its orange coloured.
I’ll have to try. Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals