Chlorophyll and Copper

fatmaaaa16

Hi All,

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll 3 times a day as it extremely reduces my fatigue and low energy, as well as increases mental sharpness and abilities.

However I am experiencing severe emotionality, nervous breakdowns, being too sensitive mentally, literally uncontrollable shaking hands under stress especially at work (I have fo hide my hands or I will look crazy), too high heart rate and just being too stimulated since taking chlorophyll.

I am trying to figure out, is it reducing zinc too much? How to get the positive effects (very high energy and motivation) without the “craziness”?

Let me know your thoughts !

LLight

How long have you been taking it?

You should maybe lower the dose until side effects disappear.

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

How long have you been taking it?

You should maybe lower the dose until side effects disappear.
About 7 days

If all else fails of course I will reduce the dose. However I am interested in understanding why it’s happening I suppose.

Jerkboy

Stop taking it. You are probably already higher in copper.

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

I believe I am. I never got tested but all symptoms match. I have ADHD since I was younger for example. is there a way to take the chlorophyll while somehow neutralizing the copper ?

Jerkboy

I believe I am. I never got tested but all symptoms match. I have ADHD since I was younger for example. is there a way to take the chlorophyll while somehow neutralizing the copper ?
The stimulating effect is also from copper possibly. You can take zinc with it to block copper absorption in the gut from the chlorophyll.

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

I’m only taking it despite the risks as it literally really makes me feel so amazing. I haven’t tried a supplement that’s helps that much aside from American ginseng. Cognitive and physiological benefits, but the side effects of basically feeling TOO MUCH, too many emotions, sucks.

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

The stimulating effect is also from copper possibly. You can take zinc with it to block copper absorption in the gut from the chlorophyll.
ok makes sense. Will start zinc and hopefully I get rid of the over emotionality, thank you

Ben.

How is it going? What product are you using? Isnt magnesium bind to Chlorophyll? Chlorophyl with copper instead of magnesium is the half synthetic chlorophylin or am i wrong?

How much copper is contained in the product? Is it listed? Have you tried wheatgrass powder as a alternative?
Trace elements/minerals interaaction and balance seems insanely complex and eludes my understanding thus far but they seem to me even more important than vitamins or macronutrients in the quest to optimal health.

Astolfo

Copper makes noradrenaline. A teaspoon of chlorophyllin has %450 RDA of copper and you are taking 3 times a day, that's a lot of copper.

OP
F

fatmaaaa16

Copper makes noradrenaline. A teaspoon of chlorophyllin has %450 RDA of copper and you are taking 3 times a day, that's a lot of copper.
450%??????????? im drinking about 6 tabelespoons a day.......

Dean

Dr. Peat recommended supplementing copper only by letting a liitle water set overnight in an old copper cup and drinking it the next morning. You might want to rethink the quantity you are getting (in that supplement), especially considering the side effects you're experiencing.

A.R

Hi All,

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll 3 times a day as it extremely reduces my fatigue and low energy, as well as increases mental sharpness and abilities.

However I am experiencing severe emotionality, nervous breakdowns, being too sensitive mentally, literally uncontrollable shaking hands under stress especially at work (I have fo hide my hands or I will look crazy), too high heart rate and just being too stimulated since taking chlorophyll.

I am trying to figure out, is it reducing zinc too much? How to get the positive effects (very high energy and motivation) without the “craziness”?

Let me know your thoughts !
Can you post a link to the product you are using?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals