Chlorine Dioxide And Oxidative Stress

S-VV

I personally tried MMS for a few months against Lyme. Of course it causes oxidative stress, since that is the mechanism by which its effective against pathogens.

The proponents of MMS argue that its oxidation potential is low enough not to damage human cells, but high enough to target external bacteria.

OP
A

av26232

Thanks for your reply S-VV.

In a day and age we are told anti-oxidants are essential in our diets to mitigate the oxidative stress caused by toxins and radiation, we are now told a substance which causes oxidative stress is beneficial.

Is there any evidence backing up "its oxidation potential is low enough not to damage human cells, but high enough to target external bacteria". It is a miraculous claim.

Also, targeting 'external bacteria' sounds very much like an anti-biotic which can have disastrous effects for certain conditions such as Candidiasis.

Further to this, it is a well known fact that oxidative stress will inhibit the immune system which surely must be our best guard against any ailment and we'd want to keep strong at all times?

Is the argument similar to Chemotherapy then? "It's bad for you, but it's worse for the bad stuff." ?

Last edited:

triple

I personally tried MMS for a few months against Lyme. Of course it causes oxidative stress, since that is the mechanism by which its effective against pathogens.

The proponents of MMS argue that its oxidation potential is low enough not to damage human cells, but high enough to target external bacteria.
Hi S-VV, would you recommend MMS protocol for Lymes?
I was just diagnosed for Lymes ans would like to hear your experience with MMS
Thanks

S-VV

Hi S-VV, would you recommend MMS protocol for Lymes?
I was just diagnosed for Lymes ans would like to hear your experience with MMS
Thanks
Make sure you actually have Lyme before going down the antibiotics rabbit hole. If you have been recently bitten by a tick I would try a month of doxycycline first. MMS is effective against pathogens, but it can harm the kidneys and liver. Start slow and go slow. Get regular blood pannels.

I did a lot of MMS for parasites. It works but it really is hard core. Make sure you know what you are doing with it...

triple

Ya I have a great Lyme doctor and we used Armin labs in Germany to confirm I have Lymes but it is not a recent tick bite by any means, I had a reaction to a Twinrex vaccine + stress that resulted in a full blown Lymes episode last year and I feel nearly 100% now but would like to lower my levels with the Steven bruhner herbal protocol and will ask my doc if I can do what Ray Peat recommends ,100 mg doxy plus 100 mg minocycline per day for two weeks.

I will keep the MMS in mind in case I get another bad breakout of borrelia, erhlichia and Epstein Barr virus which were my co factors,

thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals