China's SinoVac Vaccine Trial For COVID-19 Halted In Brazil

haidut

Forum Supporter
Again, due to serious adverse event (SAE). We already have threads about 3 out of the 4 Phase III trials being halted so far, and I think the one this threads is about makes it 4 out of 4.
Another COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Halted Due To Serious Side Effects

They are not saying what the SAE was, which usually means it is something serious or even deadly, as the trials with more "minor" SAE immediately disclosed what the event was. The SAE seems to have occurred in the "active" group - i.e. somebody who actually got the experimental vaccine.
Brazil suspends trials of China's Sinovac coronavirus vaccine, citing 'serious adverse event' - CNN

"...Brazil's health regulator has suspended trials of a Chinese-developed Covid-19 vaccine following a "serious adverse event" involving a volunteer recipient, according to sources cited by CNN's affiliate, CNN Brasil. Chinese drugmaker Sinovac Biotech began Phase 3 trials of its CoronaVac in collaboration with the Brazilian Butantan Institute in Sao Paulo in late July, with an aim to recruit 130,000 volunteers. Phase 3 trials represent the final and most important testing stage before regulatory approval is sought.
The pause in testing marks a potential setback for one of China's leading vaccine candidates and comes as US drugmaker Pfizer said Monday that early data from its own coronavirus vaccine showed more than 90% effectiveness. According to a note from Brazil's National Health Surveillance Agency, an incident reported on October 29 led to a decision to suspend the trial in order to better evaluate the data and assess the risk."

@Drareg @tankasnowgod

MatheusPN

Firstly, one authority from the government involved in it and pro-sinovac and pro-vaccine said "A healthy subject died of causes unrelated to the vaccine". Later now officially, he committed suicide.
Healthy subject dying... Healthy subject dying of suicide... Seems reliable

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Firstly, one authority from the government involved in it and pro-sinovac and pro-vaccine said "A healthy subject died of causes unrelated to the vaccine". Later now officially, he committed suicide.
Healthy subject dying... Healthy subject dying of suicide... Seems reliable

Good to know thank. So, as I thought, it was a death event, and this is probably why they did not announce it initially. PR teams need to come up with a plausible story why it is not the vaccine's fault but since the person was in the "active" group, by law they have to stop the trial until more is known. It would be really ironic if it turns out that the vaccine actaully increases risk of death by suicide. Like - "Here is this vaccine for a viral disease that is benign for 90%+ of people. It is really safe...except for the increase in suicides rates". Btw, the same is true for SSRI drugs and depression. Most depressed people are NOT suicidal so it is astonishing that the doctors find it an "acceptable" risk to treat you for a non-lethal condition with something that has a blackbox warning that it increases strongly risk of suicide.

MatheusPN

Good to know thank. So, as I thought, it was a death event, and this is probably why they did not announce it initially. PR teams need to come up with a plausible story why it is not the vaccine's fault but since the person was in the "active" group, by law they have to stop the trial until more is known. It would be really ironic if it turns out that the vaccine actaully increases risk of death by suicide. Like - "Here is this vaccine for a viral disease that is benign for 90%+ of people. It is really safe...except for the increase in suicides rates". Btw, the same is true for SSRI drugs and depression. Most depressed people are NOT suicidal so it is astonishing that the doctors find it an "acceptable" risk to treat you for a non-lethal condition with something that has a blackbox warning that it increases strongly risk of suicide.
Wow, I was just writing a response to Drareg and you did one, which is twice as long and more complex, in less time kkkkkkkkk

Well, as you said and know. The majority of vaccines inherently increase inflammation, they put you in a stress state, a serotonergic one and SSRI are know to increase the likelihood of suicide, then so are vaccines(?); they just need to do some basic math.

MatheusPN

This deserves a thread, @Drareg @lampofred @Giraffe @boris @mrchibbs
Substantiating the previous post: Europe PMC
Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccine induces a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)-resistant depression like phenotype in mice.
"Preclinical studies have shown that administration of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccine induces depression-like behaviors in mice; however, the effect of antidepressant drug treatment has not been reported earlier. In the present study, we induced depression-like behavior by administering BCG vaccine to BALB/c mice. BCG treatment produced robust serum sickness as shown by a decrease in body weight, reduced spontaneous locomotor activity and reduced voluntary wheel running activity. BCG treatment also elevated plasma IL6 and IFNγ levels and produced a marked activation of lung IDO activity."

Last edited:

Drareg

Again, due to serious adverse event (SAE). We already have threads about 3 out of the 4 Phase III trials being halted so far, and I think the one this threads is about makes it 4 out of 4.
Another COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Halted Due To Serious Side Effects

They are not saying what the SAE was, which usually means it is something serious or even deadly, as the trials with more "minor" SAE immediately disclosed what the event was. The SAE seems to have occurred in the "active" group - i.e. somebody who actually got the experimental vaccine.
Brazil suspends trials of China's Sinovac coronavirus vaccine, citing 'serious adverse event' - CNN

"...Brazil's health regulator has suspended trials of a Chinese-developed Covid-19 vaccine following a "serious adverse event" involving a volunteer recipient, according to sources cited by CNN's affiliate, CNN Brasil. Chinese drugmaker Sinovac Biotech began Phase 3 trials of its CoronaVac in collaboration with the Brazilian Butantan Institute in Sao Paulo in late July, with an aim to recruit 130,000 volunteers. Phase 3 trials represent the final and most important testing stage before regulatory approval is sought.
The pause in testing marks a potential setback for one of China's leading vaccine candidates and comes as US drugmaker Pfizer said Monday that early data from its own coronavirus vaccine showed more than 90% effectiveness. According to a note from Brazil's National Health Surveillance Agency, an incident reported on October 29 led to a decision to suspend the trial in order to better evaluate the data and assess the risk."

@Drareg @tankasnowgod

Was this another vaccine that just lowered symptoms? If so these vaccines are supposedly less harmful than a vaccine that creates immunity, this is concerning, whatever gets rolled out because of loose legislation is going to cause a lot of side effects, I mean they are looking to give it to billions of people, I’m sure the social scientists and psychologists will be on hand to label covid vaccine side effects as mass hysteria caused by vaccine disinformation, the MSM will pump accordingly.

I’m also curious if the initial trials were in China or is this company based in Brazil, we really can’t trust a lot from Chinese research when you consider their human rights record, if anybody dies from a drug trial there it’s easily covered up.

Drareg

This deserves a thread, @Drareg @lampofred @Giraffe @boris @mrchibbs
Substantiating the previous post: Europe PMC
Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccine induces a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)-resistant depression like phenotype in mice.
"Preclinical studies have shown that administration of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccine induces depression-like behaviors in mice; however, the effect of antidepressant drug treatment has not been reported earlier. In the present study, we induced depression-like behavior by administering BCG vaccine to BALB/c mice. BCG treatment produced robust serum sickness as shown by a decrease in body weight, reduced spontaneous locomotor activity and reduced voluntary wheel running activity. BCG treatment also elevated plasma IL6 and IFNγ levels and produced a marked activation of lung IDO activity."

This is concerning, this side effect can easily be refuted by big pharma because it’s depression, it gives them an easy way out in court, as usual they would just settle before it goes that far, settle for much less than something like narcolepsy.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I’m also curious if the initial trials were in China or is this company based in Brazil, we really can’t trust a lot from Chinese research when you consider their human rights record, if anybody dies from a drug trial there it’s easily covered up.

I think the initial trials were indeed in China, so when SinoVac approached Brazil it showed them some preliminary data that the vaccine is safe enough to be tried on the local population. I think this is Brazil's way of courting Chinese investments - i.e. invite them to do a trial locally when no other country in the world trusts the Chinese data and is willing to give them access to local populations for trials. Brazil then gets a ton of Chinese money, even if the vaccine is sham or dangerous, and China gets to claim it is one of the first countries to get a COVID-19 vaccine approved.
I highly doubt it is a coincidence that so far vaccines are only originating from US, Russia and China - the big empires battling for "prestige" in the public perception. Plenty of other countries have highly advanced vaccine programs in their pharma industries, but we don't hear anything about them. Switzerland (Roche) and France (Sanofi) are certainly of the rank of the other companies rolling out vaccines but they are staying silent, which is strange considering the hugely lucrative market for COVID-19 vaccines.

MatheusPN

The CoronaVac is based in China, like others, Bracil is helping them to develop Sinovac, with the Butantan Institute...

Lots of corporations are coming to test here, some we are helping to develop, Brasil is also generating a national one, from Fiocruz, testing it in other countries with the AZD1222, "is made from a virus (ChAdOx1), which is a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus)".

Roche, BioNtech, Oxford, AstraZeneca, Sinovac, Pfizer, J&J and more. Are Braзilians the best guinea pigs?
COVID-19: Brazil can become a major vaccine testing laboratory - SBMT
This is concerning, this side effect can easily be refuted by big pharma because it’s depression, it gives them an easy way out in court, as usual they would just settle before it goes that far, settle for much less than something like narcolepsy.
The increase in the suicide rate correlated with an SSRI will be harder to dismiss. The study proves that vaccines can have SSRI-like mechanisms, providing further confirmation about its harmful effects against humans.

Last edited:

MatheusPN

Are protein subunits vaccines the safest type? If so Novavax seems to be the most promising.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/novel-coronavirus-landscape-covid-19cf1952c105464714aaaf8c7cd5c5cc8b.pdf?sfvrsn=d6073093_7&download=true&ved=2ahUKEwiatoG4j_zsAhUrIbkGHSIpBUoQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2kJsl6XFlE_UjnHMjUUV2G&cshid=1605153776046

Caution: "Novavax might receive $1.6 billion, coming from a "collaboration" between the Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense, where Gen. Gustave F. Perna has been selected as COO for Warp Speed."

While Sanofi, already has an alliance with the Department of Health...
"Sanofi together with GSK signed a deal with US government's Operation Warp Speed to provide 100 million doses COVID-19 vaccine for up to 2.1 billion USD, if the vaccine is approved.[121]"

@haidut How you discovered about the Roche vaccine, I can't find it... You know its name?

Derrick Broze (@DBrozeLiveFree) Tweeted:
My next article for @TLAVagabond is examining the 13 people chosen for Biden's Coronavirus Task Force. So far I have found connections with the CIA's venture capital firm InQtel, the Gates Foundation, the National Security Council, CFR and Counter-terrorism experts. https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/status/1325911302389313541?s=20

Then he says: "Actually, despite what people want to believe, Trump's Operation Warp Speed has many of the same connections"
Hail Globaler Kapitalismus! @yerrag @Regina

Last edited:

Regina

Are protein subunits vaccines the safest type? If so Novavax seems to be the most promising.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/novel-coronavirus-landscape-covid-19cf1952c105464714aaaf8c7cd5c5cc8b.pdf?sfvrsn=d6073093_7&download=true&ved=2ahUKEwiatoG4j_zsAhUrIbkGHSIpBUoQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2kJsl6XFlE_UjnHMjUUV2G&cshid=1605153776046

Caution: "Novavax might receive $1.6 billion, coming from a "collaboration" between the Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense, where Gen. Gustave F. Perna has been selected as COO for Warp Speed."

While Sanofi, already has an alliance with the Department of Health...
"Sanofi together with GSK signed a deal with US government's Operation Warp Speed to provide 100 million doses COVID-19 vaccine for up to 2.1 billion USD, if the vaccine is approved.[121]"

@haidut How you discovered about the Roche vaccine, I can't find it... You know its name?

Derrick Broze (@DBrozeLiveFree) Tweeted:
My next article for @TLAVagabond is examining the 13 people chosen for Biden's Coronavirus Task Force. So far I have found connections with the CIA's venture capital firm InQtel, the Gates Foundation, the National Security Council, CFR and Counter-terrorism experts. https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/status/1325911302389313541?s=20

Then he says: "Actually, despite what people want to believe, Trump's Operation Warp Speed has many of the same connections"
Hail Globaler Kapitalismus! @yerrag @Regina
Yep. I posted it here earlier. I'm an avid fan of Derrick. We all saw the moment Trump went from RFK.jr to swallowing Gates and the crown's boot. I fully agree that we are completely under mafiacracy top-down control. Yet the masses aren't waking up.

Attachments

• Free.jpeg
    Free.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11

Drareg

I think the initial trials were indeed in China, so when SinoVac approached Brazil it showed them some preliminary data that the vaccine is safe enough to be tried on the local population. I think this is Brazil's way of courting Chinese investments - i.e. invite them to do a trial locally when no other country in the world trusts the Chinese data and is willing to give them access to local populations for trials. Brazil then gets a ton of Chinese money, even if the vaccine is sham or dangerous, and China gets to claim it is one of the first countries to get a COVID-19 vaccine approved.
I highly doubt it is a coincidence that so far vaccines are only originating from US, Russia and China - the big empires battling for "prestige" in the public perception. Plenty of other countries have highly advanced vaccine programs in their pharma industries, but we don't hear anything about them. Switzerland (Roche) and France (Sanofi) are certainly of the rank of the other companies rolling out vaccines but they are staying silent, which is strange considering the hugely lucrative market for COVID-19 vaccines.

Im not surprised by the outcome if that’s case.

It’s the big 3 war machines battling it out alright, they all have plenty of experience in bio "defense"...... they also have the biggest propaganda machines, this helps with silencing whistleblowers.

MatheusPN

News,
The police confirmed that it wasn't related to the vaccine, the suicide was achieved with excessive use of a strong opioid, some sedative, and alcohol.
Yep. I posted it here earlier. I'm an avid fan of Derrick. We all saw the moment Trump went from RFK.jr to swallowing Gates and the crown's boot. I fully agree that we are completely under mafiacracy top-down control. Yet the masses aren't waking up.
Yep, I am with you, the govern of the USA is a mafia, the deep State governs it.
I prefer @louis_allday really good guy!
And Alison McDowell (Philly852) she is almost like Peat and certainly knows most philosophers that Peat likes and talks about (found her thanks to Drareg). Those two with Whitney have the most original work I know.
The others like TlaVagabond, Whitney, OffGuarfian etc. Probably you already know...

Regina

News,
The police confirmed that it wasn't related to the vaccine, the suicide was achieved with excessive use of a strong opioid, some sedative, and alcohol.

Yep, I am with you, the govern of the USA is a mafia, the deep State governs.
I prefer @louis_allday really good guy!
And Alison McDowell (Philly852) she is almost like Peat and certainly knows most philosophers that Peat likes and talks about (found her thanks to Drareg). Those two with Whitney have the most original work I know.
The other like TlaVagabond, Whitney, OffGuarfian etc. Probably you already know...
Thx, I'll check 'em out. I do read OffGuardian and give to Whitney's patreon.
Oh and I see I've been on Allison's twitter many times.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

You just posted in another thread that some vaccines cause treatment-resistant depression. So, you don't think the vaccine could have caused severe depression and then suicidal ideation? Also, there are no placebo groups any more. The placebo group gets some other vaccine, usually for meningitis (or at least that's what was used in other trials). So, even if he was from the placebo group there is still link to the"placebo" vaccine he got.

MatheusPN

You just posted in another thread that some vaccines cause treatment-resistant depression. So, you don't think the vaccine could have caused severe depression and then suicidal ideation? Also, there are no placebo groups any more. The placebo group gets some other vaccine, usually for meningitis (or at least that's what was used in other trials). So, even if he was from the placebo group there is still link to the"placebo" vaccine he got.
I posted in the current thread... I totally see the vaccine pushing him to suicide. Especially a medic, who are know here, mostly thanks to you, to be the most prone profession to suicide and depression, together with war soldiers.
@haidut BtW: Here every category has a stereotype, some are crackers, some are very authoritarian, some are know to be dishonest etc. And lately I am meeting very Peatian doctors!? Like Anti-PUFA, against the receptor notion, pro-CO2 and with a non-authoritharian vibe.

I did see every post of you about "placebo" groups. Thanks. Take note ppl, Zeus is not the memory god. Ray is.
BTW, our Real is floating between 5,46 to even 5,80 in relation to USD it was 3,66 in 2019...

Last edited: