China why so Psycho ?

Lollipop2

Honestly, I fear China wants to invade Taiwan. I saw an article today agreeing with the potential for an invasion and apparently China made some indication in a statement released. Trying to find it again with no luck. Biden/Obama presidency is so “unpredictable” - lol - I fear we will end up paying for a war. I am becoming so fed up with bad actors making decisions on my behalf and that affect my life so much. We need a way out of govt. Citizens all over the globe no longer want war - but these bad actors currently running things dream of it as a way out of us discovering they stole all our money.

J.R.K

They think they created a US bioweapon their own lab?
I have heard that within Eurasia there are in the range of three hundred and twenty U.S funded bio research labs situated around Russia, China and Iran. The thirty labs that were captured in Ukraine were then called bio weapons labs by the United States when they were in Russian possession.
Apparently China only has two labs of the class to create bio weapons.
If China believes that a bio weapons attack was deployed upon them then perhaps bearing the albatross of starving their own people is the lesser of two evils. A public statement such as an attack using bio weapons would start World War three.
As for the videos it is important to note that we are seeing a clip, without context of what events preceded before the clip or what happened after. We are only told by those posting or commenting on the clip how we should feel about the events depicted in the clip.

P

Peatness