China why so Psycho ?

Mr Joe

Anyone here could give an explenation what China is willing to achieve with the "zero covid" fake story and images we see like Orwell stuff ? In a way they appear opposed to American imperialism and the other one they act like all this is real. My guess is that they could know about US desire to create biological weapons in Ukraine and that they are using the covid hoax to prepare the whole populace to a similar scenario. Any other info ?

Summer

China has been psycho for decades. Ever read up on the Cultural Revolution of the 60s? And before COVID was ever a thing, the CCP already had a social credit system in place. They’ll use any excuse they can to tighten their grip.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

China has been psycho for decades. Ever read up on the Cultural Revolution of the 60s? And before COVID was ever a thing, the CCP already had a social credit system in place. They’ll use any excuse they can to tighten their grip.
I agree. Yet I didn't see for decades China desire to propagate its culture to the whole world and force it with force and bombs like US did for 50 years with Netflix and co. Of course China played his part with the economy dominance. Now if you understand that US (not to say the WHO) way to create colored revolutions and opposition to any country that wants to be free of Netflix (Cf Syria, Lybia and Irak and co) is mainly done by creating opposition (throught spys and TV), then you should also maybe try to controle your own people in order to avoid enemies introduction to your politics ? Of course many things are bad in China, actually I do understand the social credit more than the Covid stuff (even though I don't pray for a world like that).

L

Lord Cola

I was told by a Chinese friend and people more knowledgeable about China that China was relatively lax with covid measures compared to some Western countries, unlike was suggested by eg articles and contextless videos. But if the Chinese government is effectively enforcing their alleged zero covid policy, it could be in anticipation of a US-led attack, biological or otherwise. Covid measures could be preparing the population for both biological and conventional attacks under cover of covid.

LeeLemonoil

It’s a great reset thingy. Chinas elites have a pretext to close down some major port-cities and industrial cities now every now and then and did it numerous times over the last two years.

Means more delivery chain breakdowns, manufacturing problems, logistic and shipping problems and so forth. In short: fuel for global stagflation.

Without Covid you wouldn’t have any pretext for such moves. Not even authoritarian China.
It’s like without Russia invading Ukraine you wouldn’t have pretext for spending another gazillion on weapons in the west, taking away further activa and life-energy (money) from the population.

It’s also always a test how far you can go with population control and to further get the Chinese people get used to an almighty state. 1 billion people already under very tight control, a big cornerstone of global rule

Herbie

Mr reset himself said that the Asian countries will be easier for them to implement the great reset.

ALS

China believes in and is toady to Authoritarianism. Japan is / was similar in attitude. Peat has stated this is due to an excess of serotonin, it would be interesting to look into. I lived in Asia for about 10 years, Confucianism and tribalism are also strong influences, as well as are conformist tendencies.

blob69

I was told by a Chinese friend and people more knowledgeable about China that China was relatively lax with covid measures compared to some Western countries, unlike was suggested by eg articles and contextless videos. But if the Chinese government is effectively enforcing their alleged zero covid policy, it could be in anticipation of a US-led attack, biological or otherwise. Covid measures could be preparing the population for both biological and conventional attacks under cover of covid.
In general they had less measures than the West, but in Xi'an recently they had serious trouble because of covid restrictions (personal report). However, it has to be taken in account that China has very few covid cases, like almost none, probably because they test differently. But when they detect a few cases somewhere, they go crazy.

L

Lord Cola

China believes in and is toady to Authoritarianism. Japan is / was similar in attitude. Peat has stated this is due to an excess of serotonin, it would be interesting to look into. I lived in Asia for about 10 years, Confucianism and tribalism are also strong influences, as well as are conformist tendencies.
Interestingly it is extremely difficult to find ripe and local Peat-recommended fruits in Japan most of the year. I noticed a similar worship of rules and perceived authority in many Norwegian and Swdish people. Confucianism is an integral part of Chinese imperialism, completely miserable. The social credit system is a contemporary expression of this ancient, thoroughly hierarchical and authoritarian philosophy. My guess is Chinese people would tend to be less obedient to authority than the Japanese, but the Chinese prefer to disobey in ways less confrontational than say Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lord Cola

In general they had less measures than the West, but in Xi'an recently they had serious trouble because of covid restrictions (personal report). However, it has to be taken in account that China has very few covid cases, like almost none, probably because they test differently. But when they detect a few cases somewhere, they go crazy.
Why do you think they respond like this? They likely know the covid hysteria is nonsense.

docall18

China believes covid was a US bioweapon, I'd imagine they are on their guard for another one.

ALS

Interestingly it is extremely difficult to find ripe and local Peat-recommended fruits in Japan most of the year. I noticed a similar worship of rules and perceived authority in many Norwegian and Swdish people. Confucianism is an integral part of Chinese imperialism, completely miserable. The social credit system is a contemporary expression of this ancient, thoroughly hierarchical and authoritarian philosophy. My guess is Chinese people would tend to be less obedient to authority than the Japanese, but the Chinese prefer to disobey in ways less confrontational than say Americans.
Saving face is a number one priority in Asia - forgot to add that

blob69

Why do you think they respond like this? They likely know the covid hysteria is nonsense.
I talked briefly with the Chinese person from Xi'an who told me about the measures and tried to get the conversation going about the absurdity of the measures (described a bit what was happening here, how the virus was not eradicated with crazy restrictions and how things did not worsen when they removed the measures recently). The person, who seems intelligent otherwise, responded that the whole thing is indeed strange, even absurd, but then added: "I hope we eradicate the virus completely soon!" I was surprised that an intelligent person can still believe in possibility of eradicating the virus, even though no country succeeded despite insanely strict measures.

I noticed that some people who did not have much contact with the West until recently (i.e. some older rural people, and perhaps you could count Chinese here due to their late industrialization?) still more or less trust the system, they are used to trust from the times of a more traditional society. Or perhaps things have not gotten bad enough for them yet for their trust to break?

L

Lord Cola

Saving face is a number one priority in Asia - forgot to add that
That's true in Japan. I think in China less so. Koreans tend to be upfront. I guess diet has a big influence on these tendencies.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lord Cola

I talked briefly with the Chinese person from Xi'an who told me about the measures and tried to get the conversation going about the absurdity of the measures (described a bit what was happening here, how the virus was not eradicated with crazy restrictions and how things did not worsen when they removed the measures recently). The person, who seems intelligent otherwise, responded that the whole thing is indeed strange, even absurd, but then added: "I hope we eradicate the virus completely soon!" I was surprised that an intelligent person can still believe in possibility of eradicating the virus, even though no country succeeded despite insanely strict measures.

I noticed that some people who did not have much contact with the West until recently (i.e. some older rural people, and perhaps you could count Chinese here due to their late industrialization?) still more or less trust the system, they are used to trust from the times of a more traditional society. Or perhaps things have not gotten bad enough for them yet for their trust to break?
That kind of talk about ending the "pandemic" has become a twisted sort of pleasantry. I also spent some time talking to friends about the absurdity of this situation, and many of them claim to agree, but when the propaganda is ramped up, they immediately revert to their fearful states. They seem to think the media merely report the existing situation regarding covid, rather than try to manipulate the perception of it, and that people in positions of power are merely reacting to covid as a natural disaster they have no influence over. It's difficult to get them to understand that they got the causality confused because this necessitates them to question how they relate to establishment propaganda, and to question the basic assumptions of the society they live in.

The older generations saw a great improvement in their quality of life compared to when they were young so I think they have some basic trust in the government.

LeeLemonoil

also spent some time talking to friends about the absurdity of this situation, and many of them claim to agree, but when the propaganda is ramped up, they immediately revert to their fearful states. They seem to think the media merely report the existing situation regarding covid, rather than try to manipulate the perception of it, and that people in positions of power are merely reacting to covid as a natural disaster they have no influence over. It's difficult to get them to understand that they got the causality confused because this necessitates them to question how they relate to establishment propaganda, and to question the basic assumptions of the society they live in.

You’re talking about Chinese here? This applies to western „normies“ too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals